January signings

IBM

24 minutes ago, Alan Simpson said:

See Alloa have signed 3 strikers any sign of Robbo getting any 1 in?

It's not about quantity, we have plenty of forwards on the books, it's about quality which was not easy to find when we had a Premiership budget and is even more difficult to find now.

24 minutes ago, Kingsmills said:

It's not about quantity, we have plenty of forwards on the books, it's about quality which was not easy to find when we had a Premiership budget and is even more difficult to find now.

True story should try wee mcgregor up front tommoz he's a prospect ! We not going for Quitongo now he's a bit different to what wev got?

3 hours ago, Polo Chick said:

Really shocked to see Chris Humphrey & Craig Reid both ex Motherwell players playing for East Kilbride today both very good players while at Motherwell and now playing at such a lower level i would welcome Humphrey at Inverness still gave a good first half today

Reid scored his first goal for us today.... lol....

I was told at half time that Tom Walsh is out for two months with a broken foot. If so, we will miss him badly as he has often been our best player, particularly recently,  and we need an outlet with pace.

1 hour ago, Robert said:

I was told at half time that Tom Walsh is out for two months with a broken foot. If so, we will miss him badly as he has often been our best player, particularly recently,  and we need an outlet with pace.

That's not good news with Donaldson out as well our two best players this season.

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, IBM said:

Even with them I think promotion is beyond us this season but would love to be proved wrong. 

I probably feel the same way but sincerely hope that the players and management don't take that view unless or until it becomes arethmetically impossible.

20 hours ago, Polo Chick said:

Really shocked to see Chris Humphrey & Craig Reid both ex Motherwell players playing for East Kilbride today both very good players while at Motherwell and now playing at such a lower level i would welcome Humphrey at Inverness still gave a good first half today

Don't think so. Looked overweight and unfit and he is playing for East Kilbride for a reason. 

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, Kingsmills said:

I probably feel the same way but sincerely hope that the players and management don't take that view unless or until it becomes arethmetically impossible.

Certainly think playoffs are within our grasp and after that take each game as it comes , add that to knocking County out of the cup and it may turn into a decent season.

• Agree 3

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 9:29 PM, Robert said:

Reid scored his first goal for us today.... lol....

I think the correct response to this news is 'bugger!'

He has been one of the highlights of the season and was weighing in with some goals...

Still on the bright side if we can get into and stay in the play-off positions both Donaldson and Walsh should be back, fit and fresh?

Edited by Eagle4Caley
further thoughts