Happy New Year

Kingsmills

2019 hasn't quite arrived here yet, but Happy New Year to everyone. Will be delighted to see the back of 2018 ... started with the death of a friend (Jan 1st) and hospitalisation of my mum, then as the year progressed my uncle died from prostate cancer and I was diagnosed with the same cancer in October. The year ends with me having had surgery to remove it, still recovering from the surgery and awaiting the final report from the surgery ..... so 2018 please GTF !!! Bring on 2019 and good health, happiness and forum civility to all ?

• Like 4
  • Agree 3

Here's hoping things improve for you Scotty. All very best to you and your family and also too all ICT supporters wherever you are.

My 2019 start with man flu but hopefully that will clear off soon. 2019 also sees the return of the Highland March. I fully intend to take part in this and training traditionally starts on 1st Jan - but not for me this year...[sniff, snort, aaaatishooo]...nose is running faster than the A9 through Dunkeld.

So, have a good one. Play nicely out there in the big bad world.

59 minutes ago, MorayJaggie said:

Happy New year all here's to another year supporting ictfc and to the 25th celebrations.

I forgot about that at least we are ahead The Rangers there ?

• Funny 2