Media Coverage

ff
AUDIO COVERAGE
LIVE TEXT (ONLINE)
VIDEO
TEAM LINEUPS
image.png

Tweets by @ICTFC

1000 mile round trip for that pisssshhhhh. I am sorry to say this but Robbo needs to push Rae for the money to get someone to put the ball in back of the net. I don't blame Robbo at all for any of this - he is trying to work with what he has got. I do blame Rae, and the nepitism of employing a third cousin twice removed, who are looking like parasites. Where is the better communication? Where is the seeking further investment? All I see is someone waltzing about as chairman, employing family (a waste of money that could be spent on players) and breaking strings of promises. I am sorry Mr Rae but it is most definately time to go! Let's get a chairperson who is dynamic and prepared to take real action. Sack the board now and let's start again.

• Facepalm 2

Robbo to lose the tattie and blame the players, even though it's clear his tactics are rank rotten.  Brad at RB has never worked and feel sorry for the lad being played there.  Subs on 88 mins when we are desperate for fresh legs earlier so we can keep the ball and see the game out is ******* rudiculous.

Its so obvious that we need a decent striker and probably a goal scoring midfielder Cant blame Robbo in the last two games we have had more possession more shots and more on target yet we come out of both with zero points.

With results as they were today a great opportunity to make up ground instead we find ourselves sliding to 6th place

17 minutes ago, Buster said:

Robbo to lose the tattie and blame the players, even though it's clear his tactics are rank rotten.  Brad at RB has never worked and feel sorry for the lad being played there.  Subs on 88 mins when we are desperate for fresh legs earlier so we can keep the ball and see the game out is ******* rudiculous.

absolutely spot on i could not have pit it better myself

Utter dross.

Couldn't raise their game two weeks in a row.

Still unable to capitalise on chances.

We scored after going two up front, but lost the midfield battle ,predictably.

Not sure where we go from here.

Edited by Satan

Down to 6th in the league!!!!! If nothing much changes.... I only see us slipping further down. The current squad, set up, tactics are just not working and it’s no surprise we are out of the playoff places. I think today’s attendance was 2250 or there abouts ( hard to hear on the rubbish speakers) but how many would re-new a season ticket based on this seasons performance so far ??? I keep trying to remain positive, but without something significant changing, more of that dire performance like today is likely. Where is last weeks team attitude !!!!!!!

Edited by MuirtownJaggy
  • Agree 2

Seething doesn't come close same crap same old tactic's same no subs until too late and they wonder why attendance's are so poor Brad is a shocking excuse for a RB but guess what he will start next week no matter what. QOS player's wanted it more pure & simple. Why are they not working on hitting the target on training ? nothing ever changes. I have run out of patience with the coaches they have to start accepting they are a huge part of the problem Yes White is not hitting the target nor is anyone else FFS Robbo you were a striker start coaching them to strike.

• Agree 1

For this game, read every other reaction I've posted to home matches this season!

Am I trapped in some kind of parallel universe where I've to sit through the same pi$$ poor, action replay, performance every other week?

Go 1-0 ahead then proceed to switch off and throw the game away. Does nobody in this team/management learn from their mistakes? Too many of this team look completely disinterested in winning games. The performance again today was ponderous and lethargic and lacked imagination, just as almost every other game I've witnessed this season. No point in raising your game for the local derbies but not bothering your ar$e for the bread-n-butter games!

Polworth again the target for the boo boys when he was substituted. Whilst today wasn't one of his better showings, he was by no means the worst player on the park and imo doesn't deserve that treatment. Best thing he can do, for sake of his own career, is get out of this club soon as. The attitude towards him is toxic!

Hard to remember a time I felt this disillusioned with the club. 

• Agree 5

• tm4tj unpinned this topic