Media Coverage

ff
AUDIO COVERAGE
LIVE TEXT (ONLINE)
VIDEO
TEAM LINEUPS
image.png

Tweets by @ICTFC

Good win today. First half was quite even but second half was caley and we could have won by another couple- their keeper making a point blank save and Doran putting by the post when it looked easier to score. Chalmers had a good game. Ayr were missing a few players today most notably Shankland and it was an opportunity for us. Happy to say we took it and saw the game out. Superb...

• Agree 1

I am sure before the game most Would have settled for a draw so to get the win Was a great result according to BBC stats we had More possesion More shots moré on target more córners so all in all a good day with Other resultas going in our favour 

Thought it was similar to last week performance wise - chances created / squandered.  Only we didn't concede...altho we were carved open in the first half on a number of occasions. 

White did have a better 2nd half, but missed a sitter in front of goal before the ball was knocked back in to him to make amends.

Best performance I have seen from Chalmers , hardly and sidewsys/backwards stuff. He was turning players and driving forwards. 

I have been  critical of the performances most of the season today what a difference we have been waiting  for this the team done well. I hope this is the start believe we are on our way. Well done 

First league win I've seen this season!! More please. 

Thought there was more of a determination to win in the team today, and we controlled the game much better than last week after going ahead. 

Definitely a case of turning a draw into a win today.....if only we could've done that in a handful of the games we have drawn!?

• Agree 1

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic