Inverness Caledonian football programme required

11 hours ago, TheMantis said:

I had Brian from the programme shop in Easter Road trying to buy mine. They change hands for about £60. All these Hibbies trying to get a complete set from 2016.

Why are they so keen to get their hands on a complete set from 2016? ?

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 10:45 AM, jed5697 said:

Hi Graham I would be happy with a £30 donation to highland hospice in Inverness. I live in Inverness so could meet you in Inverness somewhere when suits yourself ?

Jed sorry  I have taken so long to reply, I am in the Inverness area next Monday 4th February 2019. if you are able to meet me on this day, advise of a time and address on either 07789920544 or my email 46innesg@gmail.com and we can meet up. Appriecate the donation to charity, I will give an extra £10 as well as a donation.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi , fortunately I was able to get my hands on a programme but my mate is also looking for Inverness v Hibernian Scottish Cup replay programme from March 2016 to complete his set . If anyone has one and is willing to sell I’m sure he would meet the prices talked about . Thank you 

Grahame 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. : Terms of Use : Guidelines : Privacy Policy