Fifth Round Draw.

Kingsmills

That is an assumption that I am a very long way 

1 minute ago, CELTIC1CALEY3 said:

6,000 x £15 = £90,000 less expenses = £35,000 each......assuming they beat us again.............

That is an assumption I am a very long way from making. Despite losing the last league match, we have outplayed them three times this season and there is no reason why we can't do so again and with any luck at all, progress to the quarter finals.

• Agree 3

I dont see the tv picking our game for tv bbc alba don't even choose it in the league. Hearts v auchinleck and east Fife v Patrick thistle will be the tv picks and the Celtic or rangers  games on premier sports. Neither us nor county are big enough teams. And even if all assumed 6000 attendance paid adult 15 at least half would be juveniles students oap etc at 5 quid a ticket not a money spinner in any way shape or form boring tie.

1 minute ago, MorayJaggie said:

I dont see the tv picking our game for tv bbc alba don't even choose it in the league. Hearts v auchinleck and east Fife v Patrick thistle will be the tv picks and the Celtic or rangers  games on premier sports. Neither us nor county are big enough teams. And even if all assumed 6000 attendance paid adult 15 at least half would be juveniles students oap etc at 5 quid a ticket not a money spinner in any way shape or form boring tie.

If the tie bores you then simply ignore it.

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, ictbob said:

Looking good for Friday night telly

For TV yes but not for Friday night. Premier Sports will gobble up the games involving Rangers and Celtic and one will be on Friday night. BBC will then take another two and our game will very likely be one of those games. I'm expecting either a Saturday lunchtime KO or Sunday PM KO.

• Agree 1

40 minutes ago, RiG said:

For TV yes but not for Friday night. Premier Sports will gobble up the games involving Rangers and Celtic and one will be on Friday night. BBC will then take another two and our game will very likely be one of those games. I'm expecting either a Saturday lunchtime KO or Sunday PM KO.

Selfishly, either of those would suit me better than Friday evening.

Some negative comments on here from the odd person/fan.

Look on the bright side chums. This could be a cracker of a match. If it is not on the telly then it will be their loss not ours.-- our real fans will be at the game.

If we want to go much further in the tourney then we have to beat them somewhere along the line. Look on the bright side.... this is going to be our day and a big win from our team of young lads who are playing well with good ball possession and passing. :tongue:

• Agree 5
  • Disagree 1

6 hours ago, MorayJaggie said:

There's literally no chance East Fife v Partick gets a tv slot.

If the highland derby dosent make one of the BBC games I'll eat Alan Simpson's regurgitated toe nail.

Us and them are far bigger than East Fife and at least as big as fecking Partick. 

Just hope it dosent stop the caravan park from being full for the gate receipts cumin our way

• Funny 1

2 hours ago, Scarlet Pimple said:

Moray Jaggie.,  I  don't usually question  members about their expressed opinions. ...to which they are definitely entitled,  But Just what do you find negative or denigrating to ICT in my above last post?

Your arrogance in assuming that just because a fan attends a certain match it makes them a real fan. 

• Facepalm 1