Fifth Round Draw.

Kingsmills

Well I for one can't wait, whether it be picked for tv or not a game against our biggest rivals and a derby in the cup is something to look forward to, get excited about and dream of dumping them out.

Regardless of how we are playing or they are playing we should all go into this game with optimism and hope.

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, MorayJaggie said:

Your arrogance in assuming that just because a fan attends a certain match it makes them a real fan. 

Just like your arrogance in assuming that is what SP meant in his post which, given the nature of his previous posts is highly unlikely. There really was no need to red dot the original poster in my opinion.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

2 hours ago, Hugh Johnston said:

Just like your arrogance in assuming that is what SP meant in his post which, given the nature of his previous posts is highly unlikely. There really was no need to red dot the original poster in my opinion.

Wow so your the opinion police. Sorry officer! I'll make sure I get your permission before I express any more opinions.

• Funny 1
  • Facepalm 1

39 minutes ago, Alan Simpson said:
40 minutes ago, Alan Simpson said:

Hopefully have a new face up top for this 1 if not probs be much the same as last game plenty possession no cutting edge! Would've rathered Auchinleck tbh still could've been a lot worse least wev a chance eh!

Agree with you, would have preferred Auchinleck too tbh

31 minutes ago, Alan Simpson said:

Be a tough game County seem to have got our measure these days sad times! Still in with a good shout if we can turn squandered chances in to goals!

Going to be tough with Coll & Walsh out injured arguably our best players this season and looking like nobody coming in but Cup games have a habit of making surprises so bring it on i do hope it is on TV to make a wee bit money

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Polo Chick said:

Going to be tough with Coll & Walsh out injured arguably our best players this season and looking like nobody coming in but Cup games have a habit of making surprises so bring it on i do hope it is on TV to make a wee bit money

Gutted bout Walsh came on to a good bit of form! Shocked no1s coming in even on loan defo need a striker ! I no could shock them hopefully live on sky sports eh

14 minutes ago, Alan Simpson said:

Gutted bout Walsh came on to a good bit of form! Shocked no1s coming in even on loan defo need a striker ! I no could shock them hopefully live on sky sports eh

Has Walsh's injury been confirmed? I've not seen it reported or confirmed anywhere? 

Well , Moray Jaggie , what makes you think that I know what is going on in a fan's head  before a game? If that is my opinion ,  why is that arrogant?

If a fan is interested  enough to go to a game occasionally does that  not show he or she is a fan?  Maybe he is an old fan but maybe a new fan or maybe an 80 year old codger like the Scarlet one who is very interested in the fate of our team but might not be so sure that making the journey to Dingwall is a must  for him?

For them it might turn them into not a real fan but a surreal fan?  Who knows?:tongue: Just enjoy the game.:mountie:

11 minutes ago, northstandfan said:

horrible kick off time

Not great for me. Might be watching from the sofa. An extra £83,000 in the coffers.

Hopefully, that means we can bring in at least one more decent addition to the squad before the window closes.

Edited by Kingsmills

49 minutes ago, RiG said:

Piss poor to say the games will be played on the weekend of the 9th and 10th February then schedule a game for the 11th.

You forget, it's the SFA we are talking about. When have they ever had regard to the interests of the fans. We are only the lifeblood of the game but who, in authority, gives a toss about us?

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Kingsmills said:

You forget, it's the SFA we are talking about. When have they ever had regard to the interests of the fans. We are only the lifeblood of the game but who, in authority, gives a toss about us?

On the plus side I guess (most) folk aren't having to travel far for the game so that's something.