Fifth Round Draw.

Kingsmills

Tv putting pounds before fans in this case. See the stenhousemuir/Aberdeen v Dundee/queen of the South being shown on the Sunday. Why couldn't the highland derby be shown on the Sunday? North teams being treated like 2nd class citizens to the potential all premiership tie. And when was the last time there was a cup tie shown on a February Monday night? Anyone else thinking this will end up same as the Ayr game being called off 40 mins before due to bad weather?

1 hour ago, MorayJaggie said:

Tv putting pounds before fans in this case. See the stenhousemuir/Aberdeen v Dundee/queen of the South being shown on the Sunday. Why couldn't the highland derby be shown on the Sunday? North teams being treated like 2nd class citizens to the potential all premiership tie. And when was the last time there was a cup tie shown on a February Monday night? Anyone else thinking this will end up same as the Ayr game being called off 40 mins before due to bad weather?

I feel and agree with your sentiment but I doubt it'll be called off barring a snow storm, with the money from the game RC can afford to have the undersoil heating on should it be needed.

It's not so much tv putting pounds before fans but the SFA, if they had any balls about them they'd stand their ground and make tv work for it rather than just give it away but they always run scared.

To be fair the clubs will make more from tv money than gate receipts so I understand their position as well.

5 hours ago, Kingsmills said:

Not great for me. Might be watching from the sofa. An extra £83,000 in the coffers.

Hopefully, that means we can bring in at least one more decent addition to the squad before the window closes.

£32,500....https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4867096/SFA-set-slash-lucrative-Scottish-Cup-cash-windfalls.html

The SFA is so corrupt they're putting TV money over the fans. Doubt they've actually seen the streets to get into Dingwall. There's no physical way that road can handle that much traffic on a Monday night...still going to make every attempt to go though. Just record it for a different angle...

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Jack Waddington said:

The SFA is so corrupt they're putting TV money over the fans. Doubt they've actually seen the streets to get into Dingwall. There's no physical way that road can handle that much traffic on a Monday night...still going to make every attempt to go though. Just record it for a different angle...

Why should it being a Monday night be any worse than any other time - such as a Saturday afternoon?  Believe me, not much happens in Dingwall on a Monday night.

23 minutes ago, DoofersDad said:

Why should it being a Monday night be any worse than any other time - such as a Saturday afternoon?  Believe me, not much happens in Dingwall on a Monday night.

Most folk have work the following day for games played on a Monday. 

40 minutes ago, DoofersDad said:

Not much happens in Dingwall any night :lol:

19 minutes ago, Satan said:

The main issue is why it's Monday at all...ties were supposed  to be on the weekend of the 9th/10th. 

Monday 11th ticks neither of those boxes.

I predict a riot.

Correct 

Dingwall on a Monday night 

Walking though town is quite scary

29 minutes ago, Satan said:

The main issue is why it's Monday at all...ties were supposed  to be on the weekend of the 9th/10th. 

Monday 11th ticks neither of those boxes.

I predict a riot.

I would love to predict a no show, make it a visual disaster by having no away support and make it known why. I have made this point many times before, until the SFA and TV companies are told in no uncertain terms that we will not be treated like milk cows, nothing will change. This applies to all supporters of the Scottish game and I would love to see a coordinated push back against these leeches, that the Scottish supporter will not be taken for granted and fall in line with the whims of the TV executives. "Without the fans the game is nothing" Jock Stein

• Facepalm 1