Fifth Round Draw.

Kingsmills

3 minutes ago, Satan said:

If it's cold or wet or cold & wet the stands will be half empty...ticket holders will stay at home.

But we shouldnt bother what they do, fans can be the 12th man and last two games fans have been brilliant at their place.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Gregor said:

But we shouldnt bother what they do, fans can be the 12th man and last two games fans have been brilliant at their place.

Whether it’s cold and wet, Caleythistle away fans will be there as always.  I’ll be there, with my trusty rattle ready for action!   Bring it on.  

• Agree 2

5 minutes ago, Gregor said:

Turnout in force sing loud and proud and then watch the recording when you arrive home to savour the victory.

I prefer to look at life Glass half full.

Carry on being compliant with the spfl and they will continue to take the ****.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, wynthank15 said:

I would love to predict a no show, make it a visual disaster by having no away support and make it known why. I have made this point many times before, until the SFA and TV companies are told in no uncertain terms that we will not be treated like milk cows, nothing will change. This applies to all supporters of the Scottish game and I would love to see a coordinated push back against these leeches, that the Scottish supporter will not be taken for granted and fall in line with the whims of the TV executives. "Without the fans the game is nothing" Jock Stein

It's another poor show by the SFA but a boycott will achieve nothing other than depriving the club of revenue and the fans of watching what could be a highly entertaining match.

• Agree 2

29 minutes ago, Buster said:

How would it deprive them of watching it if it's on TV?

No substitute for being there in my opinion. We could all have watched the cup final on television but it wouldn't have been a tenth of the experience of actually being there.

• Agree 3

4 minutes ago, Kingsmills said:

No substitute for being there in my opinion. We could all have watched the cup final on television but it wouldn't have been a tenth of the experience of actually being there.

I hardly think comparing a national cup final in Glasgow to a cold dark night in Dingwall is really the same though is it

I’d be surprised if the attendance is in excess of 4000 now that it’s been switched to a school night

Shame on the SPFL

Dougal

• Funny 1

Having been to many momentous ICT games, including the semi final v Celtic in 2015, I was unable to attend the Cup Final due to serious illness.  I even missed the celebrations in Inverness the following day but I have the DVD of the game and have viewed it umpteen times.   Only illness would make me miss a game such as this.  Come on ICT.  

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, Satan said:

Carry on being compliant with the spfl and they will continue to take the ****.

It’s called supporting your club , moaning about the game being on a Monday night is just ridiculous 

Its on tv we as a club get money and it’s a journey just over the bridge to Dingwall , very small minded to think otherwise

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, dougal said:

I hardly think comparing a national cup final in Glasgow to a cold dark night in Dingwall is really the same though is it

I’d be surprised if the attendance is in excess of 4000 now that it’s been switched to a school night

Shame on the SPFL

Dougal

Behave yourself are you a schoolchild?

• Funny 2

37 minutes ago, Gregor said:

It’s called supporting your club , moaning about the game being on a Monday night is just ridiculous 

Its on tv we as a club get money and it’s a journey just over the bridge to Dingwall , very small minded to think otherwise

Not moaning, just stating fact - the games were to take place on the weekend of 9th & 10th...I guess they can change it as they please as neither club was consulted.

Don't you remember the league cup final kick off time?? We didn't matter then either.

With a bit of negotiating they could have got a pretty good crowd and the 30k from the BBC for a weekend game.

Sad to see us rolling over so easily.

Edited by Satan

39 minutes ago, Gregor said:

It's not just a journey over the bridge for us all. For me to go on a Monday night will involve a 350 mile round trip. Doo able on a weekend but a midweek night with kids of school age is impossible. Not all ictfc fans live in inverness.

29 minutes ago, Satan said:

Sad to see us rolling over so easily.

We will not be rolling over come the 11th we are going to win or Alan Simpson will eat his toenails in a Deas of Dingwall roll.

35 minutes ago, MorayJaggie said:

It's not just a journey over the bridge for us all. For me to go on a Monday night will involve a 350 mile round trip. Doo able on a weekend but a midweek night with kids of school age is impossible. Not all ictfc fans live in inverness.

Fair comment but if there was going to be a game on monday evening then this game is probably more local for both sets of fans than any other game.The bonus is you can watch on tv and save on travel costs.

Just think its sad, that rather than look forward to a great game which is  on live tv to endorse the fact  that there is actually life in scottish football outside the central belt and  the premiership we have fans advocating a boycott.

Probably the same fans that would have complained had the broadcasters ignored the tie.

Have to say Ive been amazed at the reaction because lets face it if we are on live tv the ko time and dates will most likely be changed , but this is one game that is surely easiest to adapt to this situation. Certainly lots better than the Ayr Utd game which was supposed to be  live on friday night last month.

• Like 1

Takes the anticipation out of a Cup Draw knowing who you could be playing in 6th round before having played 5th round tie. Different when it is a replay situation. Cockup once again from SFA. Match of the round and shoved where they want us to make room for so called glamour boys for weekend coverage.

• Like 1