Jordan White

ferben1994

I hope after reading and hearing what the man went through with his illness people get off his back.

He genuinely wants to help our team do well and he's if nothing else not short on effort as well as being our current top scorer this season.

Let's for once try and get behind all our players at the business end of the season, we still have a great chance of the playoffs and his goals are going to be crucial.

• Like 2
  • Agree 12

3 minutes ago, ferben1994 said:

I hope after reading and hearing what the man went through with his illness people get off his back.

He genuinely wants to help our team do well and he's if nothing else not short on effort as well as being our current top scorer this season.

Let's for once try and get behind all our players at the business end of the season, we still have a great chance of the playoffs and his goals are going to be crucial.

Totally agree. Already our top scorer this season, and may well end up better than Billy Mackay. Keep going Jordan, true supporters wish you well.

• Like 1
  • Agree 6
  • Facepalm 1

11 hours ago, ferben1994 said:

Probably the best post of the year so far. Well said.

Leaving aside his medical difficulties the boo boys seem to neglect the fact that he is our top scorer into double figures with almost half the league season to go.

If he is reading this thread, he should appreciate that 98% of ICT fans are fully behind him and the small but vocal minority who are not are never happy unless they are moaning about something or somebody.

• Like 1
  • Agree 5

But one night during pre-season, I woke up and just couldn't move my legs. I started to panic a bit and ended up having to go to hospital. They couldn't diagnose what it was.

"After five days of not being able to put one foot in front of the other, I knew there was definitely something wrong."

'It could have been fatal'

White explains doctors eventually told him that it was a blood infection in his leg that had turned his world upside down.

"It was really quite serious and had it gone on any longer it could've been fatal," he told BBC Scotland.

"The doctors emphasised to my family how serious it was and for them it was really hard, but if it wasn't for them I don't know if I would've got through it.

"I felt crippled. I couldn't physically move or do anything that my body was telling me to do, and when I finally did get to walk, it was a struggle.

"I was put on antibiotics and I thought I would maybe only be out for a month or two, but there was poison that formed around the infection which meant they had to operate on me and that delayed my comeback by about three or four months."

7 minutes ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

But one night during pre-season, I woke up and just couldn't move my legs. I started to panic a bit and ended up having to go to hospital. They couldn't diagnose what it was.

"After five days of not being able to put one foot in front of the other, I knew there was definitely something wrong."

'It could have been fatal'

White explains doctors eventually told him that it was a blood infection in his leg that had turned his world upside down.

"It was really quite serious and had it gone on any longer it could've been fatal," he told BBC Scotland.

"The doctors emphasised to my family how serious it was and for them it was really hard, but if it wasn't for them I don't know if I would've got through it.

"I felt crippled. I couldn't physically move or do anything that my body was telling me to do, and when I finally did get to walk, it was a struggle.

"I was put on antibiotics and I thought I would maybe only be out for a month or two, but there was poison that formed around the infection which meant they had to operate on me and that delayed my comeback by about three or four months."

Jesus sure he's no still suffering from it na jokes! Fair play to the big man least he's back doing the job he loves eh! Stick it to Falkirk on Saturday Jordan!

• Funny 1

3 hours ago, Kingsmills said:

Probably the best post of the year so far. Well said.

Leaving aside his medical difficulties the boo boys seem to neglect the fact that he is our top scorer into double figures with almost half the league season to go.

If he is reading this thread, he should appreciate that 98% of ICT fans are fully behind him and the small but vocal minority who are not are never happy unless they are moaning about something or somebody.

Well said KM

listened to the interview and thought wow you have certainly come through a lot Bigman.

Great to hear he is enjoying his football and seems to love being part of the club.

He has also scored goals wherever he has played as Kenny Crawford pointed out , it’s worth a listen but I’m not the best with links ? 

As long as he plays for ICT and he's making an effort he'll always have my support

He's scored a few goals as well, and some of them are the simple ones....... by being in the right place usually. Don't estimate that, my other team had 120shots on goal in 5 home games recently and scored just five goals...and it was the simple chances that were squandered

1 hour ago, Gregor said:

Well said KM

listened to the interview and thought wow you have certainly come through a lot Bigman.

Great to hear he is enjoying his football and seems to love being part of the club.

He has also scored goals wherever he has played as Kenny Crawford pointed out , it’s worth a listen but I’m not the best with links ? 

Here it is.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46963445

1 hour ago, Eagle4Caley said:

As long as he plays for ICT and he's making an effort he'll always have my support

He's scored a few goals as well, and some of them are the simple ones....... by being in the right place usually. Don't estimate that, my other team had 120shots on goal in 5 home games recently and scored just five goals...and it was the simple chances that were squandered

And Palace's players are probably being paid more in a week than Jordan gets in a year.   He's never going to win a high jump competition but I'm glad more folk are beginning to appreciate the positive qualities he does have.  He's turning into an excellent signing for us.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, DoofersDad said:

And Palace's players are probably being paid more in a week than Jordan gets in a year.   He's never going to win a high jump competition but I'm glad more folk are beginning to appreciate the positive qualities he does have.  He's turning into an excellent signing for us.

True ...we had one, Jordan Mutch, cost us £5.7M, never scored a goal (other than in a friendly) and on probably £40-50K a week, was on loan to a club in MLS last year and they didn't want to keep him...strange as he had looked decent at Cardiff. Could do a job at Scottish Championship level probably but not at those prices. I think we get very good value for money at ICT!

6 hours ago, Alan Simpson said:

Jesus sure he's no still suffering from it na jokes! Fair play to the big man least he's back doing the job he loves eh! Stick it to Falkirk on Saturday Jordan!

Some may have interpreted the quote as ""After five months of not being able to put one foot in front of the other, I knew there was definitely something wrong." 

Only Feckin Joking :whistle: