Oakley

Bronson

32 minutes ago, Satan said:

Two shots, two goals = 100% strike rate surely.

Didn't convert those chances with us, obviously.

I can't remember exactly what the phrase was Gregor used I'm afraid :sad: That was just the first thing that came into my head.

Edited by RiG

21 hours ago, Satan said:

He's not been heard from since his face to face with Alan Simpson. ? 

Don’t worry I’m still alive and well 

Well done to George on his two goals with Hamilton

Stats are great for him at Hamilton 

1 minute ago, CableGuy said:

More to do with the coaching than the striker in my opinion. Our coaching staff are ****... Kellacher needs removed. Hopeless 

Was he any better when Rice was here with Kellacher?

• 3 weeks later...

I was pretty disappointed that Oakley left but the club needed the money, he was out of contract at the end of the season and wanted to play in the Premiership. Not exactly a combination of factors that typically ends up with the player staying.

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, RiG said:

I was pretty disappointed that Oakley left but the club needed the money, he was out of contract at the end of the season and wanted to play in the Premiership. Not exactly a combination of factors that typically ends up with the player staying.

Very unlikely we even got 10 large for Oakley small change if he fired us up the league and in 2 a cup final I'd have made him stay myself was a crazy late sale with no time to line up a replacement ! 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1