Stadium gifting complete

ferben1994

On official site that the transfer of the stadium is finally complete and are looking also for new sponsors as tullochs have agreed to the removal of their name as part of it.

Also stating we should now be In a far healthier position financially.

Anyway what brands do people think would be good to sponsor the stadium now.

This announcement has been a long time coming and the delay has resulted in some understandable cynicism.  However, the deal is now done and that is great news for all associated with the club.  In the statement the Chairman has stated that the completion will now allow the AGM to go ahead.  That too is long overdue and when that goes ahead we will be able to get a somewhat better position of the Club's state of health and strategy for the future.  

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

14 minutes ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Oh my gawd - does that mean that all those concerns about Allan MacKenzie were unfounded ?

The deal seemed to complete pretty quickly after he "resigned", so I would say not.

Just now, Fraz said:

Good to see it's completed ?. Though I wouldn't quite use the term 'gifting'. 

That's the term Tullochs are using for their part in the statement, I'm guessing if we haven't paid them money for it it's a gift

19 minutes ago, ferben1994 said:

That's the term Tullochs are using for their part in the statement, I'm guessing if we haven't paid them money for it it's a gift

With a gift you don't expect anything in return. 

They do. 

2 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Oh my gawd - does that mean that all those concerns about Allan MacKenzie were unfounded ?

1 hour ago, Buster said:

The deal seemed to complete pretty quickly after he "resigned", so I would say not.

As I said on the other post about the Vice Chairman resigning, what has happened is exactly what Allan said to me in September last year that he would do, so how you can come out with this statement is beyond me Buster. What do you think happened then?.

I’d rename it the Inverness and Nairn Enterprise Plastic Dome. Weren’t they the ones who had the great insight to locate a stadium in the worst posdible position Inverness could offer?

It doesn’t matter what it’s renamed it will always be known as the dump by Invernessians because that is exactly what it is.

Gift eh? Don’t make me laugh lol

Dougal

Edited by dougal

13 minutes ago, dougal said:

I’d rename it the Inverness and Nairn enterprise Dome. Weren’t they the ones who had the great insight to locate a stadium in the worst posdible position Inverness could offer?

It doesn’t matter what it’s renamed it will always be known as the dump by Invernessians because that is exactly what it is.

Gift eh? Don’t make me laugh lol

Dougal

Have a sugarcube .

Run along now.