Stadium gifting complete

ferben1994

2 hours ago, dougal said:

I’d rename it the Inverness and Nairn Enterprise Plastic Dome. Weren’t they the ones who had the great insight to locate a stadium in the worst posdible position Inverness could offer?

It doesn’t matter what it’s renamed it will always be known as the dump by Invernessians because that is exactly what it is.

Gift eh? Don’t make me laugh lol

Dougal

You been at your usual Friday stuff then Dougal?

bitter.jpg

download (1).jpg

• Funny 1

See what you have done Dougal?  Welcome you back from  somewhere and immediately there is controversy. Och!  I'm just kidding. 

What it does show, however, is how little of real chat value there is to mention at this time. Depression is about to raise it's ugly head.

Based on the views expressed today,  promotion does not seem to be an option that would result in anything but more depression at this stage. So what is the antidote for ICT?  Persuade a wealthy backer to join the set-up?

Or might releasing J R from his contract solve all our problems? In any event, the terms of his contract may negate that idea or be too costly for the club to absorb apart from anything else, such as loyalty etc. or the question of who would likely take the job...…?

Maybe just sitting tight and hanging on is the answer at this time....?

I hope you realise that I did not suggest that anyone think of sacking JR. It's far too close to the end of the season to even think of changing horses in mid stream.

Apart from that, he must be allowed to  see out the season since he has the right to expect backing all season long. Last, but by no means least, the team must be allowed to play out the season without the very damaging situation that might arise if the manager is  kicked out. at this point in time. Total chaos and disruption would surely follow such an event.? 

6 minutes ago, Scarlet Pimple said:

I hope you realise that I did not suggest that anyone think of sacking JR. It's far too close to the end of the season to even think of changing horses in mid stream.

Apart from that, he must be allowed to  see out the season since he has the right to expect backing all season long. Last, but by no means least, the team must be allowed to play out the season without the very damaging situation that might arise if the manager is  kicked out. at this point in time. Total chaos and disruption would surely follow such an event.? 

gone off topic i think sp