Five years on

The Mantis

Cheers Mantis, great article.  :thumbup:

I’d strongly recommend everyone to read through the players’ comments which are pretty insightful........and of course, to rewatch the highlights! One of the most remarkable matches any of us will ever attend.

Oh, and Jamie Hamill :lol:

• Like 1

Read this great article whist driving ymip Jr round on his paper round this morning.  Got goosebumps reading Nick Ross' comments about the noise and scenes after his equaliser. A truly remarkable match which is right up there alongside the Scottish Cup final and semi for me. 

Would love to think we can relive those scenes at some point in the future but seems a lifetime ago at present.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Yngwie said:

Cheers Mantis, great article.  :thumbup:

I’d strongly recommend everyone to read through the players’ comments which are pretty insightful........and of course, to rewatch the highlights! One of the most remarkable matches any of us will ever attend.

Oh, and Jamie Hamill :lol:

Have to thank TopSix for sticking it up on Facebook tbh. 

I remover thinking, after a few minutes of wildly celebrating the equaliser, hang on, instead of the end result being a plucky 2-1 defeat, with 11 v 9 for another 30 mins it’s going to end up as something like 5-2 which doesn’t seem fair.

But what’s interesting from the player comments is just how much much belief they had that they would go on to win.

• Agree 1