Inverness CT -V- Partick Th

Scotty

7 minutes ago, WYNESS101 said:

Rather get a point right now than nothing.

Gypos winning now

Shows how desperate our expectations have become, if all we can hope for is a draw against the second bottom club in the league. 

Edited by MuirtownJaggy

14 minutes ago, MuirtownJaggy said:

Not even a draw  against Partick!!!!! What is going on with this team. Really need to question what the coaching staff and manager are doing with this team . 

I think you need to look at the table. There are only 12 points between us and the bottom team, which isn't a lot after 23 games.

I usually reckon that averaging one point per game means that you are safe from relegation. At the moment Alloa are just "safe" with 23 from 23 - but Partick and Falkirk have 22 and 21 respectively.

I think that any of the bottom 7 are capable of taking points off each other at any time.  There is no club dropping way behind the others.

• Like 1

That was the worst game so far this season and I am being polite! Why he kept Brad Mackay on he was rank. And the rest weren't much better. I hope we have some of the injured players back for the County game. 

• Agree 1

A shocker. It was bad enough starting with 4 central midfielders but to then take Trafford on at half time and put Joe Chalmers left midfield was a joke. McCauley should of been the one to come on. Where was Brad Mckay supposed to be playing second half? Our shape was horrendous. Let's hope Tremarco is back soon because Kevin Mchattie was woeful. Robertson got things majorly wrong today. 

• Agree 2

Not up for the game from the start whole team awful 1st half.

The whole bloody lot of them need to take a look at themselves. 

Partick niggled & fouled,  wasted time whole we were taken for a bunch of amateurs.

Not good enough!!

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

7 minutes ago, snorbens_caleyman said:

I think you need to look at the table. There are only 12 points between us and the bottom team, which isn't a lot after 23 games.

I usually reckon that averaging one point per game means that you are safe from relegation. At the moment Alloa are just "safe" with 23 from 23 - but Partick and Falkirk have 22 and 21 respectively.

I think that any of the bottom 7 are capable of taking points off each other at any time.  There is no club dropping way behind the others.

Don’t tell me I need to look at the table. I don’t need your analysis to see that this team is under performing!

5 minutes ago, snorbens_caleyman said:

Then you have completely missed the point I was trying to make.

No point in analysing other teams stats, when our own performances are so poor. All we can do is concentrate on how we perform, which is currently not good enough. Your stats are rubbish.

A shocking performance with Brad Mackay at fault for both goals.Never looked like winning this game. No pass marks for anyone except goalkeeper Mackay who had a couple of great saves 

• Agree 2

• tm4tj unpinned, unfeatured, pinned and unpinned this topic