Ross County -v- Inverness CT

jed5697

Not going to be able to see it since it's on BBC2 Scotland and I can't get that down here

Can't help thinking County are probably favourites...But if Ridgers, Donaldson and Tremarco are fit to play, then we should be steady at the back....McCauley worthy of a start? probably depends on the midfield TBH

20 minutes ago, Eagle4Caley said:

Not going to be able to see it since it's on BBC2 Scotland and I can't get that down here

You should be able to get it live on BBC iPlayer on your computer, or on your TV if it has the iPlayer app.   (Or maybe via Sky or Virgin if you have that - I don't, so I don't know.)

On iPlayer on a computer, if you scroll down past all the info about what's on, you should eventually see a prompt that says "Change location", followed by your default location (mine was "London").

This allows you to get the BBC regional programmes.  So if you change the location to "Scotland", you can get BBC2 Scotland. 

Later added info - the description above applies to iPlayer on a computer.  I have just checked on my TV, and the "change location" feature is under "settings", which appears at the top right of the screen.  I don't know if there are different versions of the iPlayer app on different TVs - if there are, it may be somewhere else again.  But the point is, it is possible and you should be able to watch the match!

Should also be able to do this when the new BBC Scotland channel replaces BBC2 Scotland later this month, and they start showing live league games.

:drinking05::ictscarf:

Edited by snorbens_caleyman
more info about iPlayer app on TV

10 minutes ago, Eagle4Caley said:

Can't help thinking County are probably favourites...But if Ridgers, Donaldson and Tremarco are fit to play, then we should be steady at the back....McCauley worthy of a start? probably depends on the midfield TBH

have you tried iplayer online ....  set to Scotland as noted above

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0002jpq

1 hour ago, Eagle4Caley said:

Pretty sure you can get it.  Have sent you a PM 

• tm4tj pinned, unpinned, featured and pinned this topic
  • Scotty changed the title to Ross County -v- Inverness CT
  • tm4tj unfeatured and unpinned this topic