ICTFC Dissertation Survey

Ross Lyle

Hello, my name is Ross Lyle and I am currently undertaking a degree in Business Management at QMU. I am now in my final few months and I am undergoing my dissertation. I have developed a survey specifically for supporters of ICTFC as my research aim is to suggest improvements for ICTFC’s social media, communications and digital marketing.

This survey is part of a research project to understand the feelings and actions of ICTFC fans towards the club’s social media and communication strategies. Your responses are important in enabling me to obtain as full an understanding as possible for this issue.

I would much appreciate it if you could please answer all the questions, as well as inviting fellow supporters to do so too as I feel this topic is in the interest to all fans and I believe it is an issue that needs fixing. 

Link:- 

https://qmu.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/ictfc-social-media-and-communication

Edited by Scotty
fixed link

All done. Reminds me of my Sports Psychology Diss that I undertook with the club in 1999. I got to spend a few weeks around the club profiling players and their attributions towards performance. Fond memories of Bobby Mann - his profile spiked through workrate attribution. Charlie Christie had a spike through team performance. It was the best time of my whole undergrad career. Good luck with it Ross!

Edited by Jockdoonsouth
spelling
  • Like 1