Angus Beith

ClickbaitProponent

If this is true, it's another bad piece of business by ICT. Hearts get our player, Mulraney, who now plays in the premier league for them, and we get diddly squat, a player who never set foot on the pitch for us and a wasted wage. Surely we should have had some guarantees of his fitness before we signed him, due to his fitness record?

• Agree 1

For the boys sake folks just accept that he has had to retire due to persistent injury problems and his old club seem to be supporting him (not his fault). JR had to get Jake off the books because of some plonk giving him a huge contract so he actually saved the club money.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, caleyboy said:

For the boys sake folks just accept that he has had to retire due to persistent injury problems and his old club seem to be supporting him (not his fault). JR had to get Jake off the books because of some plonk giving him a huge contract so he actually saved the club money.

Source ?

5 hours ago, caleyboy said:

Which plonk gave him the huge contract?

17 hours ago, Alan Simpson said:

No wonder Robbos a hearts legend!! Mulraneys actually playing ok now as well! Maybe jambos do us a turn on the nxt deal eh! Hopefully Beith will play again at some level

Maybe that's what helped us get Anthony MacDonald, who solely from the minutes I saw of him at Falkirk, looks a useful player

16 minutes ago, Eagle4Caley said:

Maybe that's what helped us get Anthony MacDonald, who solely from the minutes I saw of him at Falkirk, looks a useful player

Think he is decent but tbh rather see young mcgregor or 1 of our own young team getting minutes least they'll be here nxt season! 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Eagle4Caley said:

I thought we could be in trouble the other night when Walsh went off after 15 minutes, and McDonald came on for him.

But, from the radio commentary, it sounded as though he did well.

But then he was taken off in the first period of extra time.  Wonder what the reason for that was?

8 minutes ago, snorbens_caleyman said:

I thought we could be in trouble the other night when Walsh went off after 15 minutes, and McDonald came on for him.

But, from the radio commentary, it sounded as though he did well.

But then he was taken off in the first period of extra time.  Wonder what the reason for that was?

Probably knackered. He had played essentially a full 90 minutes and he's only 17 remember.

44 minutes ago, wynthank15 said:

Something not quite right here, we sign a crock in exchange for a young player with promise (I will say no more than that) and said crock has retired from football what is going on? Have I missed something?

Would you rather us double his wages then I take it? He wasn’t even good for us! 

McDonald played a big part in our equaliser with a positive run before playing it on to a Polworth, who's sublime pass set White up. Even the dismally short BBC highlights commentary picked up on Polworgh's vision to make the chance.

What a night!!

• tm4tj locked this topic