Angus Beith

ClickbaitProponent

• 1 month later...

Really bad news on Club website that this young man has had to retire from football due to his ongoing hip problems.  So sad - but a benefit game to be arranged in Edinburgh for him.   I do hope his future is brighter, out of football.  All the best Angus. 

On 2/28/2019 at 4:21 PM, caleyboy said:

He's gone so why keep on about this unfortunate lad!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, lizi said:

Really bad news on Club website that this young man has had to retire from football due to his ongoing hip problems.  So sad - but a benefit game to be arranged in Edinburgh for him.   I do hope his future is brighter, out of football.  All the best Angus. 

Very much agreed

Possibly also a few apologies from people on here are needed, regards some previous comments, in light of the news. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

Yip - Apologies for the sarcasm. It was/has been going on for so long that I began to think that there was no substance to the "rumours" - Unfortunately I was wrong - I sincerely hope that young Mr Beith can turn his life around, learn a new trade, live long and prosper.

3 hours ago, Kingsmills said:

Because it's an opportunity to offer sympathy and good wishes for the future.

my post was 28th Feb when nobody could get any info. Unfortunately these things happen and he won't be the last young player seeking a new life. good luck to him.

• tm4tj locked this topic