Scottish Cup replay

CaleyTennis

Well, Tuesday can't come quick enough for me lol so hopefully the lads are up for this and repay the supporters for yesterdays debacle and tbh, I think they will give us the desired reaction :ictscarf:.

Regarding the line up, I'd be inclined to go for a straight 4-4-2 attack minded line up :).

Ridgers 

Rooney, McCart, Donaldson, Tremarco 

Walsh, Welsh, MacDonald, Doran

Austin and White. 

If Polly is back fit then put him in instead of MacDonald and, likewise, if Coll is out, put in McKay.  A lot of supporters seem to criticise Jordan from what I've seen on here, on Twitter and on Facebook but tbh, I don't think he's as bad as people make him out to be. 

Hopefully a few of our youngsters like Harper or McGregor get on at some stage to show what they can do :). 

I really hope the crowd is as lively as Monday night because, I thought they were excellent that night :). 

• Agree 2

16 hours ago, CaleyTennis said:

I really hope the crowd is as lively as Monday night because, I thought they were excellent that night :). 

I hope they are not a lively as on Monday night where they broke 46 seats according to one of the security supervisors. 

1 hour ago, snorbens_caleyman said:

Can't see it anywhere in BBC TV or radio listings :sad:

Does anyone closer than I am know of any coverage?

Caley will have the their usual home highlights recorded. And I imagine County will probably be filming the game too in some capacity. I can’t see there being any live coverage at all from the BBC or Premier unfortunately, unless there’s a radio broadcast of some kind

Edited by DanielH8199

1 hour ago, Stirling Observer said:

Believe radio Scotland has commentary of the game. No TV this time round. Need to progress to get back on the auld box

I can't find it listed online.  Radio Scotland is listing "Get It On" with Bryan Burnett between 18:30 and 21:00 on Tuesday.

So unless Colin Campbell is doing a commentary on Radio Bettyhill... 

19 minutes ago, snorbens_caleyman said:

I can't find it listed online.  Radio Scotland is listing "Get It On" with Bryan Burnett between 18:30 and 21:00 on Tuesday.

So unless Colin Campbell is doing a commentary on Radio Bettyhill... 

If it is on Radio Scotland it will be on MW so not sure if you will get that online.

6 hours ago, IBM said:

I hope they are not a lively as on Monday night where they broke 46 seats according to one of the security supervisors. 

?. I did spot a member of the Police with a broken seat.  They really don’t help themselves do they?  A great atmosphere created but this won’t do their chances much good at coming back to the fold.  Double ?

2 hours ago, jagster said:

Could be in for a long night. I wouldn’t be surprised to see this go to extra time and penalties. Though a dodgy decision letting us score the winner in the 91st minute off someone’s chin would be outstanding 

That will do for me ? Hope it doesn't go to extra time!

Well, Jagster, I think you got your wish tonight in spades did you not ?

By the by, did you know that you look awfully like the newbie Rookie from Sweden named Elias Pettersson that the Vancouver Canucks ice hockey team have just signed up. He is setting the National Hockey league on fire with incredible skating, great moves, cracking shots AND goals. And he is only 20 years old.:tongue:

Cheers Scarlet. Certainly did enjoy that. Wish I was as young as the profile pic. The picture is Bradley Ray. Rides for Suzuki in the British Superbike Championship. IBM will testify. I’m just a little older less hair and not quite as thin. And not able to speak. Think I lost my voice after last night really croaking today  ?

Edited by jagster
  • Agree 1