Scotty

2 hours ago, Rasczak said:

Hope you enjoy all one and a half minutes the BBC have deemed appropriate for such an epic encounter. :wtf:

Pathetic for such an entertaining and action packed match. What's the betting that the BBC find a tad more than a minute and a half from this evening's replay even if it's a tedious 1-0.

• Agree 1

Still buzzing but I have one concern about last night. Anthony McDonald, had a fair game but I couldn't help thinking why on earth we have brought up an 18 year old from Edinburgh when apparently we have half a dozen local young lads on full time contracts not getting a sniff. If I was one of those youngsters I would be asking why am I not being given the same chance? Guaranteed that Hearts are paying young Anthony's wages but this smacks of a cosy deal between Robbo and Levein. 

Come on Robbo give our youngsters a chance.

• Agree 2

There was no sensible reason that one of the centre halves should leave white and go to Polworth who was already being closed down. Easy option for the pass.

Watch the replay, you can see Draper clearly blowing out of his ass...fitter at County? B0ll0cks.

• Like 1

It was the radio coverage for me in a hotel in London, but I suspect the whole floor heard me at the equaliser and winning penalty!

Gutted to miss it, but the highlights confirmed what I thought: We deservedly won.

Sounds like the crowd were great too!

Hopefully it is a catalyst for a good run.

Edited by Robert
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, old caley girl said:

Still, at least he's got his god looks to fall back on.  What a foxtrot uniform delta.....  ?

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic