Cup final at the TCS

Jack Waddington

53 minutes ago, dougal said:

Hopefully the county fans won’t be allowed to park their agricultural vehicles within the vicinity of the ground and there is a complete ban on entering the stadium with their whippets.

Regardless there will be some stench down the dump that afternoon.

Dougal

And that will be fer two games on the feckin trot and televised. Who is playing the fumigation bill ?

15 hours ago, RiG said:

Find it bizarre that any ICT fan is considering going to this game irrespective of what end they go in.

If you've got the cash burning in your pocket get along to the Partick game on the Friday or buy an ICT strip or just do something to support the club. They need the cash and far better you put it directly into the club itself some other way than going to a game that has nothing to do with ICT even if it is being held at our ground. 

Mantis I’m surprised you’ve agreed to this, you probably go to more neutral games than anyone here. 

Tickets for the game have been announced...and County get the ENTIRE GROUND. And Quay get that smidge at the end of the Main Stand for extra away support. But seriously, I can't see Dingwall becoming a ghost town while the whole population has temporarily relocated to the TCS. Doubt they'd actually be able to fill one stand, because from the derbies, they haven't filled out the South Stand on any occasion.

Doesn’t seem fair that Quay get the uncovered section. I don’t suppose for a minute they will be many of them but at least give them a roof over their heads. What happened to our highland hospitality 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, jagster said:

Doesn’t seem fair that Quay get the uncovered section. I don’t suppose for a minute they will be many of them but at least give them a roof over their heads. What happened to our highland hospitality 

Ive just looked. Theyve got upper and lower F that are covered and the uncovered section next to that. Should be plenty? 

However no room for neutrals in there then! 

The roof in the main stand only covers you in the rear sections anyway - all the front sections get a good soaking in the rain...but a seat is a seat I suppose. Any idea how many are travelling up ?? Could be quite embarrassing when it's beamed out on three channels.

On 2/22/2019 at 6:56 PM, Jack Waddington said:

Have to say, it's been successful for them (the non Scottish teams), cos of the crowds the away teams take to their ground, it's the closest to European Football they'll get. But the amount that they take to Scotland is dismal, cos you would've thought Crusaders might have taken more than the just over a coach worth of fans here...

Connah

On 2/22/2019 at 6:56 PM, Jack Waddington said:

Have to say, it's been successful for them (the non Scottish teams), cos of the crowds the away teams take to their ground, it's the closest to European Football they'll get. But the amount that they take to Scotland is dismal, cos you would've thought Crusaders might have taken more than the just over a coach worth of fans here...

Connah's Quay have played in the last three Europa League competition's !!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JoFrAl said:

Connah

Connah's Quay have played in the last three Europa League competition's !!!

Does that mean you think they will give Ross C.unty a “doing” ?   Please get this on social media etc and then the numbers turning up will increase.   I just worry that a Ross C.unty fan may be in my season ticket seat and vandalise it.  Hope not. 

16 hours ago, lizi said:

Does that mean you think they will give Ross C.unty a “doing” ?   Please get this on social media etc and then the numbers turning up will increase.   I just worry that a Ross C.unty fan may be in my season ticket seat and vandalise it.  Hope not. 

Might want to supply some disinfectant wipes for the home game following the cup final. Don't want to get some obscure Dingwall diseases...

• Like 1

On 2/24/2019 at 1:20 PM, ICTPAISLEY said:

Mantis I’m surprised you’ve agreed to this, you probably go to more neutral games than anyone here. 

I’m just a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma.

• Like 1