The Board finally comes to CTO

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

Following a telepathic communication with Master Simpson and permission from the Seer Overlords here is the Semi Final Draw:

Cellic v Sevco

Inverness Caledonian Thistle v Plastic Whistle

Please don't place any bets as we could get into a bit of bother.

Edited by IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER
Bold type required

23 minutes ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Following a telepathic communication with Master Simpson and permission from the Seer Overlords here is the Semi Final Draw:

Cellic v Sevco

I'm sure you are correct great one. How brilliant that will be. Come on Plastic Whistle tomorrow!

As everyone is entitled to their own valued opinion I ll leave the answer to the question to yourselves but I would say that but on the basis of the context of the stories and my recollection of them, I m no sure where I m sitting. The Pied Piper memorized poor unsuspecting innocent youngsters into something and somewhere they didnt know where they were going and when they got there didnt want to be. Dinna think there are alot of poor unsuspecting innocents here !

The Samaritan.  The victim of a savage assault was beaten and stripped and left to die.  Clearly in need of immediate help his fellow Jews, even a priest, walked by and did nothing , leaving him to die . The only one that did anything was a Samaritan.  

And the Samaritans and Jews hated each other, for some reason, so no I m no the Samaritan

On the matter of crowd funding I m going to push forward with this cos there is still no sign of the Fairy Godmother appearing on the horizon from Far Far away Land yet and in the absence of this contingency plans have to be made.

While Rome burns we cannae be fiddling.  Positive steps need to be taken and we need to do them as soon as possible.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

14 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Cellic v Sevco

I'd take hearts or thistle we owe the jambos after that humiliation earlier on! Wer a different team now with big J formerly known as the traffic cone ripping it up! Rangers fcked my bet up usually it's us heart over head gambler me lol