Scotty

Yip - MOM choice will be across the board - I thought that Polly was at his creative best today, Chalmers scored a "worldie" and did well on the right. Trafford had his best game ever and probably would have been my MOM if he stayed on. White continues to improve and is my runner-up to Doran. I didn't think that he would last the 90 but he feckin had the Lucozade boost in the ninetyfeckinsecond !!

• Funny 1

14 minutes ago, CaleyD said:

From looking at the rules they are reset prior to the Semi Final....so think he's ok.

Screenshot 2019-03-03 at 19.19.55.png

No. He’s already got 3 so will be banned. All the players in the semi start on 0 cautions. 

If their player gets a retrospective ban for diving could we appeal Colls card? I’m guessing no, but that wouldn’t seem quite fair. 

• Agree 1

An absolutely tremendous team performance. Difficult to pick out individuals but Trafford and White surely the biggest positives - easily their best ICT performances. Also, a brilliant away support both in numbers and noise throughout. Roll on Hampden.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, HawkeyeTheGnu said:

No. He’s already got 3 so will be banned. All the players in the semi start on 0 cautions. 

If their player gets a retrospective ban for diving could we appeal Colls card? I’m guessing no, but that wouldn’t seem quite fair. 

If coll's booking was tied to that incident, then it should automatically be rescinded...however, I fully expect that the SFA would just play the "there was some contact" line and not take any further action.

• Like 1

Terrific performance today and a fully deserved win. Chambers was excellent and his goal was superb. Their penalty was very very soft and can fully understand the players reaction. Austin was onside and the goal should have stood. His arm was offside but you can't score with that so therefore he was onside. Doran was great today and he fully deserved to get the winner. 

I don't get to many games these days and the last game I was at was the 3-3 away at QoS where Trafford was so horrendous i wouldn't have been sad to see him leave in January but he was superb today and my shout for MOTM. 

I may have misheard the commentators but i am sure they said there was over 1000 caley fans today. If that's the case then that's a great travelling support

Not a bit condescending, totally. The guy really thinks he's something special but what a total arse he really is. Maybe just sneaks ahead of Gardyne as the biggest tool in the Championship. Great performance by all and totally agree Jordan White was unplayable today.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

20 minutes ago, MorayJaggie said:

Robbie Nielson comments in after match report a bit condescending and arrogant that they shouldn't be losing to Inverness at home.

To be fair, with more than twice our player budget, they shouldn't which makes our victory all the more creditable. Looking forward to him repeating his comments after we beat them home and away in the promotion play offs.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, MorayJaggie said:

Robbie Nielson comments in after match report a bit condescending and arrogant that they shouldn't be losing to Inverness at home.

Twit ... Not helping his own case with a comment like that though. 

• Sad 1

Hopefully this cup run gives us a boost of confidence that puts us on a winning streak in the league ... like the Irn-Bru Cup campaign impacted our league run-in last year.  

• Agree 3

2 hours ago, FrontRow said:

That was a Superb performance and the right result. Played the better football, created the better chances and looked a quality team throughout. Excellent 

Very encouraging reports and comments on here today. A berth in the fInal does not in any way seem unattainable now!

This team has coalesced fantastically this season as time slipped by and frankly that game against County was a turning point for me.

Looking forward to the next few games I must say. And John Robertson's human antics after the match had me splitting my sides. Good on you JR.

• Like 2

Just now, cif73 said:

Hopefully this cup run gives us a boost of confidence that puts us on a winning streak in the league ... like the Irn-Bru Cup campaign impacted our league run-in last year.  

Totally agree. Team looked full of confidence and seeing the highlights Trafford jumping off the bench shows passion. Let's kick on and hammer the league and enjoybthe semi final.

• Like 1

Watched the game all the way from France (I recently moved to St Etienne), what an unbelievable performance. Some of the best football I've seen from us since Yogi was at the helm. A brilliant mix of doing the ugly stuff well and showing attacking intent. White is not the most elegant but he is definitely a handful, he held off the defender on a number of occasions. Trafford battled for everything, Doran wreaked havoc, Polworth was always a threat, Ridgers made some really important saves. Absolutely buzzing. I'll be booking flights back home for the trip to Hampden! 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, TheMantis said:

Best day out I’ve ever had in Dundee?

ICT and the Scottish Cup ?❤️ ?❤️?❤️

“Dear Arabs

Roond Ye 

Love

Coll xx “

Coll at the end walking towards the shed end clapping the utd fans then giving them the up ya salute was absolute class.

• Like 4

• tm4tj unfeatured and unpinned this topic