Scotty

6 minutes ago, Satan said:

Did anyone seethe coins thrown on after coll did that? Think Rooney caught one on the head. 

No didn't see that. But did see that idgit female steward trying to tell Rooney not to warm up in front of the shed end.

WOW just WOW What a day 

p.s. the roadworks on the A9  just  now unreal they are everywhere 

p.p.s. Rig thanks for the troll inn tip. Not sure if it was meant seriously but we had a great time the only two ICT fans in amongst jam packed Arabs great place to be and would go back in a heartbeat 

Edited by jagster
  • Agree 1
  • Sad 1

What a team performance fully deserved place in semis. Best look of the day for me was my sons face when he arrived back from the sheep pen and I told him we are in the semis you're nae

Edited by standbydave
  • Like 1
  • Funny 2

2 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Yip - MOM choice will be across the board - I thought that Polly was at his creative best today, Chalmers scored a "worldie" and did well on the right. Trafford had his best game ever and probably would have been my MOM if he stayed on. White continues to improve and is my runner-up to Doran. I didn't think that he would last the 90 but he feckin had the Lucozade boost in the ninetyfeckinsecond !!

I'd go with Doran, White, Polly as well. McCart was also very good, and where did that Trafford performace come from? His pressing was immense and when when he had the ball he moved it on sensibly. Robbo deserves massive credit for turning this group of players into a team capable of producing that kind of performance. Best away day for almost 4 years - absolutely fantastic support. Despite everything we've just gone through, we've still got that thing about us that makes us capable of producing big results. Onwards. These boys have have showed up in the big games now - you'd have to fancy us in the play-offs. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Satan said:

Did anyone seethe coins thrown on after coll did that? Think Rooney caught one on the head. 

Yes and just outside the turnstiles after the game i got smacked right in the face by one. Zero police between our fans and the trash coming out of the shed. Only trying to find the bus back and i get attacked. Lovely

6 hours ago, lightlamp2 said:

Yes and just outside the turnstiles after the game i got smacked right in the face by one. Zero police between our fans and the trash coming out of the shed. Only trying to find the bus back and i get attacked. Lovely

The police were all in aberdeen as i headed home up the A90 after the game yesterday I passed st least 7 police vans and the horse police lorry all heading south. 

• Agree 1

What a belting game fancy our chances of another final hopefully against Celtic we can beat either of the others on our day! White again played well he's defo improved massively be a big player in the run in and Trafford wtaf what a killer in midfield not a player Iv ever rated but what a shift he put in! Hopefully like last season wer peaking at the right time for the play offs Walsh and McDonald to come back things are looking up at last! Wee man away to school in the Caley trackie bouncing!

• Like 1

Caught the final 25 minutes or so on TV (had been listening in the car before that). Played really well and fully deserved to win. Doran is still a great player : we are lucky he has stuck with us.

Always good to see the Arabs put in their place : another club who seem to think their rightful place is in the top league. Assuming we make the play offs, we may we may well be playing both Dundee clubs and probably Ayr. None are great so becoming more optimistic as time goes on.

Still ridiculous that the PL team gets a bye into the final : only the Scottish football authorities could devise such a crass system.

Looking forward to Hampden!!

1 hour ago, DWH said:

Caught the final 25 minutes or so on TV (had been listening in the car before that). Played really well and fully deserved to win. Doran is still a great player : we are lucky he has stuck with us.

Always good to see the Arabs put in their place : another club who seem to think their rightful place is in the top league. Assuming we make the play offs, we may we may well be playing both Dundee clubs and probably Ayr. None are great so becoming more optimistic as time goes on.

Still ridiculous that the PL team gets a bye into the final : only the Scottish football authorities could devise such a crass system.

Looking forward to Hampden!!

To be fair, it's mainly the fact nobody wants him. Yeah, he can score pure bangers from outside the box, but his time in the sun died after a chain of injuries, nobody expected him to return to his old self.

• Funny 1

We really deserved that. A great team effort.

I must admit I was worried when I saw Trafford was starting, but what a performance. 

Equally when I saw the formation with Chalmers wide right, I was wondering what we were playing at, but a stroke of genius from Robbo. What a goal and if he had not hit the ball so sweetly, his second effort would surely have gone in too.

Doran was immense.

White has been growing on me, and is clearly far more confident than earlier in the season.

Polworth and Welsh also had great games in the middle.

The defence was solid, and must have had one of their easiest afternoons for a long time.

As for the "penalty" and the "offside", justice was done!

Roll on a day out at Hampden!

• Like 1

• tm4tj unfeatured and unpinned this topic