Scotty

That's 3 videos that I have not been able to watch with the explanation: "not available in your area" Presumably meaning Canada.

Never been accosted by these types of prohibitory challenges before . Can anyone say why?  I thought I was on a local thread and therefore not  prohibited from seeing what you all see in Scotland?  Sigh.

15 hours ago, Robert said:

We really deserved that. A great team effort.

I must admit I was worried when I saw Trafford was starting, but what a performance. 

Equally when I saw the formation with Chalmers wide right, I was wondering what we were playing at, but a stroke of genius from Robbo. What a goal and if he had not hit the ball so sweetly, his second effort would surely have gone in too.

Doran was immense.

White has been growing on me, and is clearly far more confident than earlier in the season.

Polworth and Welsh also had great games in the middle.

The defence was solid, and must have had one of their easiest afternoons for a long time.

As for the "penalty" and the "offside", justice was done!

Roll on a day out at Hampden!

White...another example of a cut-price signing looking like it at the start of the season then growing into the role.

Ditto Trafford ...finally

On this basis I reckon Rooney will score the winning goal either in the Semi or...... (Or if Austin could reprise his performance against Dunfermline end of last season...but for 95mins)

36 minutes ago, Eagle4Caley said:

White...another example of a cut-price signing looking like it at the start of the season then growing into the role.

Ditto Trafford ...finally

On this basis I reckon Rooney will score the winning goal either in the Semi or...... (Or if Austin could reprise his performance against Dunfermline end of last season...but for 95mins)

White and Trafford have been awful glad to see there both starting to play well Trafford was a warhorse on Sunday same as big White terrorised Utd! Rooneys a hell of a player gotta love him a bomb scare at the back but immense going forward he deserves to score a big goal hope your right!

12 hours ago, Scarlet Pimple said:

That's 3 videos that I have not been able to watch with the explanation: "not available in your area" Presumably meaning Canada.

Never been accosted by these types of prohibitory challenges before . Can anyone say why?  I thought I was on a local thread and therefore not  prohibited from seeing what you all see in Scotland?  Sigh.

Try this before the youtube censors strike it!

https://youtu.be/bfZLR3xnz5E 

On 3/3/2019 at 10:55 PM, cif73 said:

Great support from fans today. Did I hear an ICT version of M Utd's "Ole's at the wheel song" ?

Would love to know the words if anyone on here knows them... 

Didn't get a response so made up my own. I'm sure Stone Roses would love this version of Waterfall ...

Robbo’s at the wheel
Tell me how good does it feel
We’ve got Doran, Joe Chalmers and Welsh
Liam Polworth is Sneck born and bred
Du du du du dudu du du
Du du du du dudu du du

28 minutes ago, Jack Waddington said:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=489cb09168c14b88Apparently we and the County are in trouble for the scrap at the end imageproxy.php?img=&key=489cb09168c14b88imageproxy.php?img=&key=489cb09168c14b88 Extra Time in Round 5, breached Rule 204.

Don't know what it means though a fine, a touchline ban,imageproxy.php?img=&key=489cb09168c14b88imageproxy.php?img=&key=489cb09168c14b88

20190308_075548.jpg

I would argue their point on what constitutes a confrontation and let them put the proof of what three team members/staff were being confrontational and not pacifiers. Both teams should get together and gowoth the same story just to make an arse of the SFA compliance officer.

31 minutes ago, Jack Waddington said:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=489cb09168c14b88Apparently we and the County are in trouble for the scrap at the end imageproxy.php?img=&key=489cb09168c14b88imageproxy.php?img=&key=489cb09168c14b88 Extra Time in Round 5, breached Rule 204.

Don't know what it means though a fine, a touchline ban,imageproxy.php?img=&key=489cb09168c14b88imageproxy.php?img=&key=489cb09168c14b88

20190308_075548.jpg

And yet nothing for Sunday’s dive. 

Looks like a fine for the clubs, nothing for the individuals unless otherwise charged.  

Page 90 of https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/media/3997/scottish-fa-jpp-18_19.pdf     Low end £250, mid-range £1000, top end £2500, maximum £5000.

I haven't looked up the definitions of "low end" etc, so don't ask me how something can exceed the "top end"  :laugh:

• tm4tj unfeatured and unpinned this topic