Who's all going to Hampden

MorayJaggie

After another amazing match in the Scottish cup, we are heading back to Hampden. I really dont care who we draw for the semi final, I'm going down to enjoy the occasion. Although it'll just be like the SFA to give us a 12.30 kick off on the Sunday. 

• Like 1

I'll only be going if the bus actually drops us off at Hampden. When we went to the semi final against Celtic, it parked miles away, and as I have mobility issues, it was a slow painful walk to get there and back. Why we weren't allowed to park at Hampden is still a mystery to me, as the spaces for the coaches were empty.

9 hours ago, Jaggernaut said:

I'll only be going if the bus actually drops us off at Hampden. When we went to the semi final against Celtic, it parked miles away, and as I have mobility issues, it was a slow painful walk to get there and back. Why we weren't allowed to park at Hampden is still a mystery to me, as the spaces for the coaches were empty.

We understood we had permission but the stewards had other ideas. Sorry. 

I will be there but I do think that there might be some merit in having two leg semi finals, home and away, like they do in the English League Cup so that fans who can't, for whatever reason, travel can attend.

I would still pool the income so that teams with smaller grounds don't lose out. 

Hampden could be kept for the final which would make the final even more special.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, old caley girl said:

We understood we had permission but the stewards had other ideas. Sorry. 

Thanks for letting me know. The final was no better, I have a blue disabled badge, and my son drove me down to Hampden, but the stewards wouldn't let me use a disabled parking bay as I hadn't pre book

• Facepalm 1

Great to see folk so up for a trip to Hampden again (as they should be) but don't forget we've got a load of equally important games coming up in the league so let's get along to TCS or to some of the away games between now and mid April to get behind the team. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 5

33 minutes ago, RiG said:

Great to see folk so up for a trip to Hampden again (as they should be) but don't forget we've got a load of equally important games coming up in the league so let's get along to TCS or to some of the away games between now and mid April to get behind the team. 

Already got my ticket for county on 15th and looking at some away days also. I did enjoy my first trip to tannadice. Think I need to make a few more stadium firsts. 

Unfortunately, I'll be in Malaysia onthat weekend visiting a daughter...but with Palace playing Man City on the Sunday, I would have been hostage to the SFA TV scheduling Gods...in the same way that I would have been watching Caley away at Partick  later this month with 3 members of my family until the match was moved to the Friday!

• Like 1