Who's all going to Hampden

MorayJaggie

The reference to Crusher just above  reminds me of Star Trek..Wasn't it the boy Wesley or Beverley that starred with that Moniker. Would be good if one of these guys went to the match and waved their futuristic magic wands in our fAVOUR :whistle:bejabbers.!

1 hour ago, ICTPAISLEY said:

Tickets now on General sale. Why is there not an option to pick where you want to be? It automatically picks row BBB in the east stand, quite possibly the worst seats going to be honest.

Id call the stadium direct as RiG suggests. Its the SFAs fault as they insist on the seats being sold in the way.Not customer friendly at all. 

• Like 1

I'm also disappointed that I can't choose my seats.  Think I might go to the stadium tomorrow for tickets.  Will they be able to guide on which are decent seats?  I know the east stand is not great but I was thinking somewhere near the corner flag and up high would be OK?  Would also like to be under cover as well, just in case!  For the Scottish Cup final we were towards the front of the east stand, luckily the weather was very kind!

33 minutes ago, KennySim93 said:

I'm also disappointed that I can't choose my seats.  Think I might go to the stadium tomorrow for tickets.  Will they be able to guide on which are decent seats?  I know the east stand is not great but I was thinking somewhere near the corner flag and up high would be OK?  Would also like to be under cover as well, just in case!  For the Scottish Cup final we were towards the front of the east stand, luckily the weather was very kind!

There will only be a limited choice. In that I mean which sections are currently open. However you will be able to choose your seats within the areas that are open. Singing section in G5 I believe.

1 hour ago, old caley girl said:

There will only be a limited choice. In that I mean which sections are currently open. However you will be able to choose your seats within the areas that are open. Singing section in G5 I believe.

That makes sense.  Thanks.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, KennySim93 said:

Have a fun time doing that. The tickets are quite literally on a roll, so you can't get specific seats, you just get whatever is on the end of the roll...

On 3/27/2019 at 11:43 AM, old caley girl said:

Id call the stadium direct as RiG suggests. Its the SFAs fault as they insist on the seats being sold in the way.Not customer friendly at all. 

The SFA not customer (fan) friendly. Surely not!

• Funny 1

https://www.facebook.com/events/159196654986337/

Don't forget to buy your tickets for the SemiFinal against Hearts at Hampden. This may appear to be an alien concept for some, but always remember this, in space, no one can hear you scream. If you are sitting in your living room passing round the werther's originals and watching on TV, the lads won't be able to hear you. They have been brilliant to get this far in the cup and it's a great day out at the National Stadium. Be there or be square!
  • Like 3
  • Agree 6

1 hour ago, Jack Waddington said:

I'm guessing not even a smidge of the allocation handed. At a pure shot in the dark, I'm saying maybe about 2 to 3 thousand, maybe a bit more...

Not a happy clapper then !!?? 

• Funny 1