Who's all going to Hampden

MorayJaggie

1 hour ago, Inverwegian said:

Does anyone know of any parking near Hampden Park that can be used?

I'm heading down on Friday  with the wife and kids, staying overnight in Glasgow but haven't a clue where to park on Saturday during the game, anyone know of anywhere?

We have driven down in the past and always parked at Queens Park both sets of fans share it if my memory serves me correct it was around £5 to park there and its around a 10 minute walk to Hampden Park hope that helps X

The Supporters Trust has just received an email re potential parking. Glasgow Clyde College can provide paid parking. To apply please use 

Https://www.yourparkingspace.co.uk/

Hope this helps! 

Please note this is just sharing info and the supporters trust do not endorse or take any responsibility for using the link 

Edited by old caley girl
Added text

1 hour ago, old caley girl said:

I think Asda has a 2 hour restriction. Sorry. 

Maybe give Hampden a ring and see if they know of a car park nearby? 

They never do anything with these, they end up just going away. I know of countless times of going into car parks that have two hour limits and it not being followed up other than the initial approach. 

4 hours ago, old caley girl said:

The Supporters Trust has just received an email re potential parking. Glasgow Clyde College can provide paid parking. To apply please use 

Https://www.yourparkingspace.co.uk/

Hope this helps! 

Please note this is just sharing info and the supporters trust do not endorse or take any responsibility for using the link 

Thanks ocg, I have booked this at Glasgow Clyde College 50 Prospecthill Road from 11.00-15.00 at a cost of £6 which is good value and it is secure parking.

Edited by IBM
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Shaun Morgan said:

Hey guys, me and a friend are neutrals and are taking in the game tomorrow, we are wondering if there’s a certain pub/places many fans are going to before the game around Hampden?

if this isn’t allowed on the forum feel free to delete.

I’m afraid there has been absolutely no talk of where people are meeting up before this game. 

I’ve a nightmare.... pre booked holiday in Cyprus (ok, not that bad) but our flight to Gatwick is 5 minutes after kick off. I won’t know the result until we land at 1715. It will then be a happy or dismal period before our Inverness flight at 2030. And I’ve to drive home....

I was at the semi in 2015 and hope you all have as great a day as I had then.  Come on Caley Thistle, make this a great season that we will all remember!!

• Agree 2

9 hours ago, Shaun Morgan said:

Hey guys, me and a friend are neutrals and are taking in the game tomorrow, we are wondering if there’s a certain pub/places many fans are going to before the game around Hampden?

if this isn’t allowed on the forum feel free to delete.

Recommend the clockwork beer factory probably mostly populated by Hearts fans as on the west side of the ground, good ale, child friendly, good food no colours, good pub.