Semi Final Draw

Kingsmills

I think the dates will depend hugely on the result of the Aberdeen Rangers replay. If Rangers win, I think their game will be on Sunday to minimise potential trouble. If Aberdeen win, then either of the ties could be on Sunday but have a sneaking suspicion, our game would be on the Sunday. Personally, I would prefer not to play at Hampden as it's a dump and the game will not sell out as will be live on TV. Much better to play at a smaller ground which is sold out.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Hugh Johnston said:

I think the dates will depend hugely on the result of the Aberdeen Rangers replay. If Rangers win, I think their game will be on Sunday to minimise potential trouble. If Aberdeen win, then either of the ties could be on Sunday but have a sneaking suspicion, our game would be on the Sunday. Personally, I would prefer not to play at Hampden as it's a dump and the game will not sell out as will be live on TV. Much better to play at a smaller ground which is sold out.

Certainly hope we don't have to wait for the Dons/Sevco replay before knowing the date/time.  Quite a few of us have flights to book. I had hoped to do that tomorrow.

• Agree 1

Not often that I hope for a Rangers victory but an Old Firm clash would guarantee the other semi final selling out which would mean us netting the best part of quarter of a million pounds from the semis which will go some way to plugging our financial black hole.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

If the Jambos get past Partick  we’ll have the opportunity to wipe out the bad memory of the 5-0 drubbing last time we played them. Yesterday was a massive confidence boost for our squad, starting to play like the Caley teams we have loved over the years. What a great moment for the long-suffering Arron Doran. Man of the match.