Semi-Final Poll

tm4tj

Where do you want the semi-final to be played?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you want the semi-final to be played?

• Hampden Park
    • Easter Road
    • McDiarmid Park
    • Pittodrie
    • Dingwall
    • Somewhere else

This poll is closed to new votes

38 minutes ago, bdu98196 said:

Now we have the prices, any announcement from the club as to what date they become available to ST holders? Surely this should be getting plastered everywhere along with general sale date?

Tbf the prices were announced with the date on wednesday with arrangements to follow

On 3/16/2019 at 12:32 PM, Fraz said:

So Moray Jaggie you'd get in for £50 with your 3 kids unless you want the better seats. ?‍♂️

Love it how you think that's affordable for me plus travel and food. Not everyone is able to pay these prices. What stand have the SFA given us?

Edited by MorayJaggie

29 minutes ago, MorayJaggie said:

Love it how you think that's affordable for me plus travel and food. Not everyone is able to pay these prices. What stand have the SFA given us?

To be fair, the SFA, have no influence over the cost of travel and food.

The semi final is sensibly priced and, for those not able to travel for whatever reason, it is live on free to air TV.

I suggest a little less whinging and much more revelling in the fact that we are, against all expectations, in another semi final with half a chance of progressing further against a Hearts side that are not in anything like the form in which they began the season.

• Like 2
  • Agree 4

2 hours ago, Kingsmills said:

To be fair, the SFA, have no influence over the cost of travel and food.

The semi final is sensibly priced and, for those not able to travel for whatever reason, it is live on free to air TV.

I suggest a little less whinging and much more revelling in the fact that we are, against all expectations, in another semi final with half a chance of progressing further against a Hearts side that are not in anything like the form in which they began the season.

Here here!!

• Agree 1

• tm4tj unfeatured and unpinned this topic
5 hours ago, MorayJaggie said:

No offence but it doesn't sound like any situation would be affordable. 

I was only trying to help out by letting you know that there was a cheaper option by a third on the price that you were told. 

How cheap do you realistically expect it to be for 4 people to attend a national cup semi-final? We are always going to have to travel if it was Edinburgh for example that would make little difference and for food you can take juice, crisps and sandwiches etc from home if every penny is a prisoner. 

I have listed the ticket prices and stands earlier in the thread. 

Hope you can find a way to make it. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

However, it is another Semi Final and perhaps they may be in short supply in the future!  

So the prices do seem to be modest enough for the importance of this match.

However, I understand if  you are thinking of taking several family members, then  that might be a slightly different set-up...….unless that's your "get out of jail" card though because you would rather be in the  pub  that evening. :whistle:

On 3/16/2019 at 5:30 PM, old caley girl said:

Tbf the prices were announced with the date on wednesday with arrangements to follow

Well both Dons & Celtic fans are buying tickets today and for use as yet no club announcement by ICT (not even a date or press release on the official website). Probably to be expected given our record of poor communication and inability to actually 'cash in' on marketing any successes to grow the club. #tinpot

Edited by bdu98196

5 minutes ago, bdu98196 said:

Well both Dons & Celtic fans are buying tickets today and for use as yet no club announcement by ICT other than 'arrangements to follow' (not even a date for release on the official website). Probably to be expected given our record of poor communication and inability to actually 'cash in' on marketing any successes to grow the club. #tinpot

Thinking it's more the SFA screwing us over cos we're the wee team.

Hearts haven't got their tickets either with no confirmed date of sale, plus they've got a 25k allocation...

13 minutes ago, Jack Waddington said:

Thinking it's more the SFA screwing us over cos we're the wee team.

Hearts haven't got their tickets either with no confirmed date of sale, plus they've got a 25k allocation...

We have plenty to complain about but this is not an issue at all. There is plenty of time and there will be far more than enough tickets for all ICT fans who want to go.

Well, whatever...it doesn't look as if the SFA and the club involved are ticking over like  a well oiled machine.

Whether the SFA have positive bias towards the other teams or not, our club should surely be directly involved by now. Just asking from a very long way away! Has anyone  been into touch with our club's management yet about tickets?

I don't see what the fuss is about regarding whether there are tickets available yet or not. We know when and where the game is and there will be more than enough available.

At the moment not being in Administration and having enough staff left to keep the ship afloat by the time we actually play seems to be more of an issue to concern ourselves

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, old caley girl said:

As we are hosting the fizzy pop cup final on a small staff I expect tickets not to go on sale till next week tbh.

Which is still plenty of time. The main thing is that we know the venue, date and time. Getting as many tickets as anyone wants will not be an issue.

• Agree 1