Academy Director resigns?

Telfordfan

Jaysus, been off grid as mad with work.  I’ve known Danny since Telford St and if anyone knows how to obtain funding and is networked in coaching it’s him.  This is not great and I can only assume that he has fallen victim to our need to shed costs. But at what cost to the long term future? I’d hope we can cut through the mutual consent BS and actually find out WTAF is going on behind the scenes? A more genuine boy you’ll be hard pushed to meet, be an asset to THAT lot oer the bridge ?

1 minute ago, ictchris said:

The entire club is a shambles, run by people who don’t want to be there and are, as an added bonus, incompetent.

The only way anything will change is if someone comes in and takes over the club and clears all these people out but no-one is going to do that so we are stuck with this until something forces a change.

Spot on! If Rae doesn't want to be there he should step down, and take his nepotism with him. Most other clubs wouldn't put up with this kind of amateurish crap so why should we?! We have lost some really good people to these clowns and the ring leader is Rae. I wish he would F£$k off and join the circus.

4 hours ago, Jockdoonsouth said:

Spot on! If Rae doesn't want to be there he should step down, and take his nepotism with him. Most other clubs wouldn't put up with this kind of amateurish crap so why should we?! We have lost some really good people to these clowns and the ring leader is Rae. I wish he would F£$k off and join the circus.

Perhaps take a look behind the puppet and look at the puppeteer(s)...we have powerful shareholders sitting, doing very little  - maybe even purposefully waiting for the club to go to the wall.

I was waiting for the AGM to see if they woke but it wasn't to be.

I am going to post this in here and in the AGM thread just so we are clear. It is acceptable to post that you believe the board is doing a good job or a bad job, that is your opinion and you are entitled to it. It is acceptable to reference things that are in the public domain such as the resignation of individuals, the fact that our recently resigned CEO is a relative of our chairman and the proprietor of a company now providing service to the club, or the state of our accounts, but without proof or anything to substantiate things it is NOT acceptable to post blanket statements such as the directors are lining their pockets. As noted by another poster this comes very close to defamation unless you have evidence to back that up. Please post opinion or fact but dont step over the line by posting opinion  AS fact ..... 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

This is all getting rather depressing, especially as we have a semi-final to win. All these off-field agendas aren't helping and making allegations about people is unacceptable. Yes, the club is in financial straits but we all should be doing our best to rally round and try to sort things out.

54 minutes ago, Glen Mhor said:

This is all getting rather depressing, especially as we have a semi-final to win. All these off-field agendas aren't helping and making allegations about people is unacceptable. Yes, the club is in financial straits but we all should be doing our best to rally round and try to sort things out.

What do you suggest? 

32 minutes ago, old caley girl said:

What do you suggest? 

Like on a match day just sit quiet and enjoy a Wurthers (other old folks sweeties are available). The hostility that comes along when the idea of challenging any activity at the top suggests this is what some parties would want fans to do.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Glen Mhor said:

You are correct it is getting rather depressing to coin your phrase but through no fault of the fans, how exactly do you suggest the fans sort things out?

Hang on lets all meet en-mass in front of the main stand on Monday morning at 9am and storm the boardroom, that'll work I think!

The only thing that fans can realistically do is create a stir, talk about it, raise issues in public in the hope that it filters back and people take notice. Take away the team support, it's not up to the fans to sort things out, it's the board of directors who are instilled to make the decisions that affect our very existence and day to day running of the club and quite frankly from what has been coming out of the club recently they are certainly not doing that.

Possibly we can protest at games but then run the risk of people saying that it doesn't help the players and team and an unwelcomed distraction.

Yes the semi-final is great, beyond what we could have expected, but do not let it mask your judgement about what is going on as a whole.