Last night's AGM

I've now had a chance to speak to 2 of those in the know and heres my facts without any personal opinion pokes at anyone so scotty can chill.

-   Graham Rae is on the whole a good bloke. He didn't want the job, but took it on and in the many times where cash was needed quickly to get to the end of the month or pay the bills and wages, he got out his chequebook. we should remember that although he needs to realise that loans in football don't get repaid and this canna last.

but he did appoint the CEO and she well bullied staff and didn't produce the goods herself. shed have been found out if she hadn't walks, but by then it was to late and a lot of good guys had gone or were about to go. still might.

Think Chairman recognises that he made a massive c... up and trying to make amends now.  

muirfield mills cash has stopped and probs they and Rae want out quick.

- Danny. CEO hounded him ands was backed by Rae so him walking was also going to happen.  don't expect that to be over and probs more squeaking of bums by board when it gets round to dealing with his boys advising him. another hefty payout?

- AGM - felt that none of the big questions re our club were answered and just ducked. but we own the club and it was dangerous for Rae to ignore us surely.

there was mention of a long letter or report which Mackenzie (the land deal boy) the former v-c sent to Rae after he left.

basically sets out why he walked all whats wrong and then what needs to be done quick to put it right. meant to be no holds barred stuff. Rae ducked questions on that letter at AGM but as shareholders i'd like to see that letter and get to bottom of what's happening to the club and my shares. mackenzie's day job in glasgow was commercial law and business stuff and knows about insolvency and all the scary stuff so why the hell can't we see it. bet no one else took the time to delve into the s...t and call out the issues.  it was sent to Rae some of the staff have a copy and its now leaked out. so........ lets see it please.

otherwise chat was that new board needed prepared to invest and not just do the emergency cash drops and folk that know the town and have the business no how and the scars. 

developers can stay away. enough of them taking more than they gave the club for 20 years but setting themselves up as rescuers. that was found out when club relegated and no cash in the piggy bank as they checked out.

simples! 

• Like 1