Sign in to follow this  
Kingsmills

Scotland

Do you think we can all enter into a pact not to mention the Scotland international team unless it's the women's game?

• Funny 1

I'm not trying to upset you, Kingmills, but I will mention that the Guardian's report said that Graeme Shinnie was at fault for the first two goals.  I didn't read the rest of it...

Massive game now against San Marino :rotflmao:

8 minutes ago, snorbens_caleyman said:

I'm not trying to upset you, Kingmills, but I will mention that the Guardian's report said that Graeme Shinnie was at fault for the first two goals.  I didn't read the rest of it...

Massive game now against San Marino :rotflmao:

Yup, confident that, if we keep it tight, we can get a point from that one.

• Facepalm 1

Some of the comments on the highlights were priceless.

"San Marino manager considering who to rest against Scotland"

"McLeish tries to disprove the adage there are no easy matches at international level"

"Unacceptable, disgraceful Kazakh manager fired after lacklustre performance against Scotland"

We really have become a laughing stock a downward spiral over the last 30 years, it's a good job we don't have to play the Africans or South Americans regularly our FIFA ranking glosses over our true level. Peter Grant actually thought we started the game well?????? 2 down after 12 minutes, didn't know Peter did irony.

Embarrassing result and performance, I'm sure like most I was glad I was working.

Caleyjag tried to subject me to the highlights last night but I fell asleep before it came on, bit like the actual Scotland team just before it kicked off.