ICT Fan from Ukraine

Hello ICT Supporters!
I am a fan of Inverness from Kyiv, Ukraine. Probably the only one in the country. I enjoyed Adam Rooney's goals with you, I admired Ross Tokely, I watched how young Ryan Christie was growing up in the team. I jumped for joy at the victory in the finals against Falkirk and I was also upset by the defeat of the Astra. I was worried about the resignation of Terry Butcher, and now I support Robbo. I want to say that you should not stop, that there are people admiring the team even in Ukraine, and I really want Inverness to play again in the Premier League and there be sold out at the stadium. Do not stop and do not allow the quagmire of the Championship to devour you. Inverness deserves the Premier League. I hope one day I can come and watch the team play alive.

Yours sincerely and forever
Fan from Ukraine
Danylo Lytvynchuk

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, Danylo Lytvynchuk said:

Hello ICT Supporters!
I am a fan of Inverness from Kyiv, Ukraine. Probably the only one in the country. I enjoyed Adam Rooney's goals with you, I admired Ross Tokely, I watched how young Ryan Christie was growing up in the team. I jumped for joy at the victory in the finals against Falkirk and I was also upset by the defeat of the Astra. I was worried about the resignation of Terry Butcher, and now I support Robbo. I want to say that you should not stop, that there are people admiring the team even in Ukraine, and I really want Inverness to play again in the Premier League and there be sold out at the stadium. Do not stop and do not allow the quagmire of the Championship to devour you. Inverness deserves the Premier League. I hope one day I can come and watch the team play alive.

Fan from Ukraine
Danylo Lytvynchuk

I'm impressed that you're an ICT fan despite working for King Billy!

• Funny 1

2 hours ago, Danylo Lytvynchuk said:

Hello ICT Supporters!

Fan from Ukraine
Danylo Lytvynchuk

Don't fancy a job as our Chairman do you? I'm asking for a friend ...

• Funny 1

2 hours ago, ilpadrino said:

I'm impressed that you're an ICT fan despite working for King Billy!

I am not a Queens spy, haha

21 minutes ago, Jockdoonsouth said:

Don't fancy a job as our Chairman do you? I'm asking for a friend ...

Is Chairman happy about his work now? I am not sure..

Edited by Danylo Lytvynchuk

5 minutes ago, Danylo Lytvynchuk said:

It is a pity, that you think that i am not honest. This text  was the only thing,  which I wanted to tell Inverness supporters.

Glad you are supporting us Danylo, it is just IHE having a joke if you are on the forum a lot you will get used to it.  We need all the support we can get as the Inverness folk are not so good at supporting their local team and if you have or know someone who wants to invest a million or two there might be an opportunity.

• Like 6
  • Funny 1

Hi Danylo

Well this is a surprise.I am resident in the Vancouver area of Canada and my wife comes from Odessa in your country -- a fine city which I have personally visited a few years ago.

How are the Potemkin steps wearing these days . Is the Duke de Richelieu's ancestors still using them? Ha?

Your English is very good so may I ask  were you born in Ukraine? Personally I have visited Kiyv --went up by train from Odessa. Busy city with a nice river as I remember!

More later.      Welcome to the Forum Danylo :mountie: . Scarlet

10 hours ago, Danylo Lytvynchuk said:

It is a pity, that you think that i am not honest. This text  was the only thing,  which I wanted to tell Inverness supporters.

Ласкаво просимо до ІКТ Данила. Я буду тримати вас сарказм в майбутньому. Бувай ?

1 hour ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Ласкаво просимо до ІКТ Данила. Я буду тримати вас сарказм в майбутньому. Бувай ?

Ах, дие Фреуден жон Гоогле Транслате.

On 3/23/2019 at 1:16 AM, The Long Man said:

Hey Danylo, don't take the sarcasm to heart. Glad to hear that you know some of our players from way back. How on earth did you get attached to ICT? Do you also support Dinamo or another Kiev team? 

I saw a lot of highlight of the SPL matchdays approximately 10 years ago, and i saw this wonderful dedication and that the team compensated for the lack of technology with effort and struggle, i respect it ! Also this view from the stadium on the Moray Firth is awesome. Then i learned some players(Tokely, Munro, Rooney, Esson. Later Tade, Shinnie ), and that was a start of my "Inverness way". May i ask you, why ICTFC did not sell Christie, G. Shinnie or Adam Rooney? They went all as free agents, right? And does the main problem is to get more money, to find new investors and so on? Is it because ICTFC not so popular team? Or because it is from small city? But all Highlands are for ICTFC and not for Ross county(even if they have more money).

Yes, i am Dynamo fan, but now I see that the system in the club is false, not the players. It is not a modern club it is team from 1991. I mean - nutrition, training, recovery and tactics and of course the owner.

On 3/23/2019 at 3:28 AM, Scarlet Pimple said:

Hi Danylo

Well this is a surprise.I am resident in the Vancouver area of Canada and my wife comes from Odessa in your country -- a fine city which I have personally visited a few years ago.

How are the Potemkin steps wearing these days . Is the Duke de Richelieu's ancestors still using them? Ha?

Your English is very good so may I ask  were you born in Ukraine? Personally I have visited Kiyv --went up by train from Odessa. Busy city with a nice river as I remember!

More later.      Welcome to the Forum Danylo :mountie: . Scarlet

Wow, i am shocked, that you know so much about my country. Yes, Potemkin's steps are still ok, but it is not my favorita place in Odessa - it is always crowded there. Have you been to Arkadia? It is also nice place with bars and clubs on the beach. Yes, i was born here, in Ukraine, and live here also(except for 4 years in Germany). Kyiv is wonderful city, with a nice river, a lot of parks, really "green" city, a lot of nice restaraunts with cheap prices. But with a Soviet Union embossing in archtechture, and it is cool and horrible at the same time.

On 3/23/2019 at 11:33 AM, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Дякую, бажаю тобі лише удачі!

Danylo--forget IHE telling you to stop being sarcastic etc. He's just an older fellow with not much  in the way of welcoming gestures. But when you get to know him he will amuse you by sending a picture of himself with a beer spilling on  his kilt.  Be kind to him he's getting older every day.Then you will know that he really approves of your dynamic approach and will wish you all the best we can provide.

Personally I love your description of the fire and spirit of our team.

By the way, believe it or not, I have been to Arkadia and a really nice walk it was too. We sat in a fielD  and Liliya's yoiunster amused us by climbing a tree.

• Funny 1

6 hours ago, Scarlet Pimple said:

Danylo--forget IHE telling you to stop being sarcastic etc. He's just an older fellow with not much  in the way of welcoming gestures. But when you get to know him he will amuse you by sending a picture of himself with a beer spilling on  his kilt.  Be kind to him he's getting older every day.Then you will know that he really approves of your dynamic approach and will wish you all the best we can provide.

Ви, очевидно, нахиляє зрозуміти українські ви нерозумно старий Канадський лось

Hi Danylo,

Thanks for your reply, always interesting to find out why people take a shine to a club from far away. Your reasons are sound, and I hope you get to see the view from the stadium yourself one day.

I was in Kiev a few years ago, and had a good time, met some great people. I really wanted to go to a game but didn't have the time unfortunately. Maybe next time.

As for your questions, we did sell Christie to Celtic,  so we got some money for him. Shinnie i think was at the end of his contract. Rooney I can't remember. But you are right - we are a relatively small club, with modest attendances, compared to big city clubs from Glasgow, Edinburgh and Aberdeen. We have a very good track record of developing players, bringing in those who need an opportunity, as well as giving young players a chance. We have built some great squads over the years with that approach, and are doing so again. The downside is of course that the best will get offers which we cannot possibly match, as well as wanting to play for bigger clubs. So you have to accept that, enjoy them while they are here, and hope that we can reinvest the money in good players. 

Yes, in theory we have the whole Highlands to draw on for our support, but I think you will find most of the Highlands is quite empty! But you are right - there is a constant battle to get new investors, or sources of income, if we can. The best hope is promotion to the SPL which will great increase our income. It is a constant battle keeping financially afloat, for a club like ours.

I hope you get to watch the semi final in Ukraine.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, The Long Man said:

Hi Danylo,

Thanks for your reply, always interesting to find out why people take a shine to a club from far away. Your reasons are sound, and I hope you get to see the view from the stadium yourself one day.

I was in Kiev a few years ago, and had a good time, met some great people. I really wanted to go to a game but didn't have the time unfortunately. Maybe next time.

As for your questions, we did sell Christie to Celtic,  so we got some money for him. Shinnie i think was at the end of his contract. Rooney I can't remember. But you are right - we are a relatively small club, with modest attendances, compared to big city clubs from Glasgow, Edinburgh and Aberdeen. We have a very good track record of developing players, bringing in those who need an opportunity, as well as giving young players a chance. We have built some great squads over the years with that approach, and are doing so again. The downside is of course that the best will get offers which we cannot possibly match, as well as wanting to play for bigger clubs. So you have to accept that, enjoy them while they are here, and hope that we can reinvest the money in good players. 

Yes, in theory we have the whole Highlands to draw on for our support, but I think you will find most of the Highlands is quite empty! But you are right - there is a constant battle to get new investors, or sources of income, if we can. The best hope is promotion to the SPL which will great increase our income. It is a constant battle keeping financially afloat, for a club like ours.

I hope you get to watch the semi final in Ukraine.

Thanks, Long Man! I will support ICT, for sure! I hope BBC will make online stream for this game. Lets promote, lads ?

You can visit Kiev again, it is wonderful city at spring. Dynamo is not so strong as earlier but still playing in EL

• 3 months later...

Hello all ICT Fans! I wish Inverness only good luck in the new season! I hope, that new signings will be useful for the team, and Doran, White and Ridgers and all another players will help ICT to promote to the Premier League! Greetings from Ukraine

Edited by Danylo Lytvynchuk
  • Like 2