Best ict goals

Bronson

Funnily enough Bronson I was recently thinking about starting a thread about ICT's best goals, as I was struggling to recall ones that were out of the top drawer, the goal of the season contenders. We certainly don't have many of those from recent seasons.

The goals that stick in my memory are the important ones, not the highest quality ones. One that springs to mind as being both quality and significant was Barry Wilson's long range winner at Motherwell in the Cup - I think it is up to 80 yards now!

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Barry Wilson's goal against St Johnstone that secured our first promotion to the top tier. Also Brian Thomson scoring a real screamer into the top corner against Stenhousemuir in our second or third season. Think he might have got a hat trick that day.

Edited by Kingsmills
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Robert said:

Vincent in the cup final....

17 hours ago, ICTPAISLEY said:

Johnny Hayes v Rangers was an absolute beast.  

9 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Bobby Mann at Parkhead.

9 hours ago, Rasczak said:

Rankin's original squiggler against Rangers which put the end to Paul Le Guen's time. 

8 hours ago, MrCaleyjag said:

Greg Tansey v Hearts in that unforgettable semi-final. 

8 hours ago, Kingsmills said:

Barry Wilson's goal against St Johnstone that secured our first promotion to the top tier. Also Brian Thomson scoring a real screamer into the top corner against Stenhousemuir in our second or third season. Think he might have got a hat trick that day.

6 hours ago, Jack Waddington said:

Billy Mckay Bicycle kick vs Rangers during the Reign of Foran was a beaut.

Took us off the foot of the table...But not for long, sadly...

3 hours ago, Balistic said:

Grant Munro 3-2 win against Celtic in 2011, cracking first touch then boom!!! 

Disgraceful lack of videos on this thread so there's some of the mentioned goals...

• Like 4
  • Agree 1

The club had the highlights of that win over Raith on an old version of their site IIRC but sadly it was lost in a redesign I think. The footage is still around but just has never been (re)uploaded. Hopefully it will make an appearance again one day.

• 5 months later...