Scotty

Wow-sounds depressing!       Hopefully the team will pick up  after a good sleep and so will the output. Otherwise County may initiate  a heavier defeat which will undermine the team's confidence. Anyway, it's………... onward and upward.:clapping:

6 hours ago, Satan said:

Bloody horror show from start to finish. Slightly more threat when our useless forward went off. For such a big unit he's a bit soft in the challenge.

Hearts will be looking forward to playing us.

You cant help yourself and why dont you change your stupid user name

Its rediculous

• Funny 1

2 hours ago, tm4tj said:

Coll Donaldson MotM by a mile for me. Always going to be a tough job and they needed the point more than us. Given the other results it's an opportunity missed to pressurise those above. That said it's another hard earned point.

Why ?

I think some folk are being rather unduly negative.  Sure, we weren't at our best but let's give a bit of credit to Falkirk who are a much better side now than the team that beat us here earlier in the season to end our unbeaten run.  They strengthened considerably in January and have lost only once in 2019 - a 2-1 loss away to league leaders County.  In that game they may have conceded 2 goals but they restricted County to just 4 attempts on goal over the 90 minutes.  Today was also the first time Falkirk have failed to score in 2019, a fact for which our defence deserve a bit of credit.  

• Like 2
  • Agree 7

It was a terrible performance by all the team today

End of story

However maybe Robbo learnt a lesson in his over the top criticism of his team from the last game in which I thought they had played so well for 80 mins.

He should have reserved that for today which was just probably the worst game I have seen us play all season.

Moral of the story dont overly criticise when we play well and win but leave it it until we are totally rubbish like today.

How on earth we even had the audacity to have a motm today is incredible as that performance was shambolic.

Om the plus point we didnt lose and Im am sure we will perform so much better on Tuesday.

I predict a two one win against County.

Edited by Gregor
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Gregor. Perhaps you should ease off oi the put down's.  :bullshit:

Satan backwards is.....  natas …….bad as  you think and anyhow it's his choice of name  but not yours to criticise. Otherwise you'll start on the poor auld Pimple as well and that will destroy the old geezer--he's currently running on fumes as it is. Aye.

Satan backwards is.....  natas …….bad as  you think and anyhow it's his choice of name  but not yours to criticise. Otherwise you'll start on the poor auld Pimple as well and that will destroy the old geezer--he's currently running on fumes as it is. Aye.

3 hours ago, Kingsmills said:

In all honesty, the final sentence would probably suffice.

Correct 

The only positive was final whistle to put us all out of our misery.

Sorry one point too.

Edited by Gregor

7 minutes ago, Scarlet Pimple said:

Sorry im lost

Surely I can criticise the name if I think its rediculous

Its a free country surely

We havent left Europe yet you know so Im protected by european law lol

Edited by Gregor
  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

Well, Gregor,  that's kinda obvious perhaps...…….just whip back up and check to see if you called Satan's posted name as "stupid." Different perhaps but so are many other names on here. There's even a guy from Canada who chooses a name so immature that he must be in his dotage....eh?

OMG, what have I done?...… please don't answer.:mountie:

1 minute ago, Scarlet Pimple said:

Well, Gregor,  that's kinda obvious perhaps...…….just whip back up and check to see if you called Satan's posted name as "stupid." Different perhaps but so are many other names on here. There's even a guy from Canada who chooses a name so immature that he must be in his dotage....eh?

OMG, what have I done?...… please don't answer.:mountie:

I did

Maybe I find the name offensive rather than stupid so for saying stupid I apologise.

I do find it offensive tho as a Christian however.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Facepalm 2

Thought it was a defensive line up to begin with. Therefore it was a cagey first half with no real rhythm. Petra was causing tremarco problems on their right and Brad had lots of space on our right but his touch, cross was woeful. Second half I felt we had more control but no much creativity, Polly and Doran were the only two who looked capable of unlocking something. That was Jordans poorest game for a wee while. Walsh came on to give us more natural width with stretched the game a bit and therefore entertaining. It's disappointing to not get the 3 points but I thought the lads all put a shift in. I think Robbo was a bit too defensive which cost us the 3 points. Not raging about it though. Interesting results throughout the league. Has County's bottle smashed, imagine the fear they would have if we managed to make it 3 league defeats in a row. Shame their is no real challenger to them.

• Agree 3

29 minutes ago, Stirling Observer said:

Petra was causing tremarco problems on their right and Brad had lots of space on our right but his touch, cross was woeful. Second half I felt we had more control but no much creativity, Polly and Doran were the only two who looked capable of unlocking something.

Thought Tremarco was quite poor yesterday and agree with the comments on Brad and Doran / Polly. Whereas most of our players humped the ball forward it was only when it fell to Polworth or Doran that we tried to get the ball on the deck where we are a much better team.

Unless Walsh wasn't 100% fit I think the decision to play McHattie in midfield was a poor one as surely Walsh on the flank and Chamlers back in the middle was a better fix to cover for the loss of Welsh than essentially play two players out of position.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, tm4tj said:

Why not?

Because as I have already said not one player really had anywhere near a motm performance

Colls distribution especially first half was atrocious as all the back four.Tremarco looked as if he couldnt pass a ball to a teammate.None of rhe playaers were at it.I actually laughed when it was announced.

Ridgers was the only player who wasnt awful yesterday so if that qualifies for being motm he would have been mine.

Robbo said after prevous game

"Not good enough"

He should have reserved that comment for yesterday.

Edited by Gregor

Lets face it everybody has a bad day at the office. We have enjoyed three wins on the trot and one point will suffice. No need to inspire the team for Tuesday. At the moment I would take another point but three may put us in a bit of a very unexpected comfort zone. It is nice to see football talk albeit criticism. Easy to see the individuals who would rather spend their time having a pop at the Board or other posters. I have to confess that, as a Christian on the sabbath, I find it difficult to understand but it will not stop me from saying a prayer for the inflicted at my place of worship later today.

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Lets face it everybody has a bad day at the office. We have enjoyed three wins on the trot and one point will suffice. No need to inspire the team for Tuesday. At the moment I would take another point but three may put us in a bit of a very unexpected comfort zone. It is nice to see football talk albeit criticism. Easy to see the individuals who would rather spend their time having a pop at the Board or other posters. I have to confess that, as a Christian on the sabbath, I find it difficult to understand but it will not stop me from saying a prayer for the inflicted at my place of worship later today.

Maybe you are having a wee pop at other posters too ?

I agree with you it was a bad day at office but we have Tuesday to look forward to.

19 minutes ago, Gregor said:

Because as I have already said not one player really had anywhere near a motm performance

Colls distribution especially first half was atrocious as all the back four.Tremarco looked as if he couldnt pass a ball to a teammate.None of rhe playaers were at it.I actually laughed when it was announced.

Ridgers was the only player who wasnt awful yesterday so if that qualifies for being motm he would have been mine.

Robbo said after prevous game

"Not good enough"

He should have reserved that comment for yesterday.

What a ridiculous thing to say regarding MotM. Get over yourself. Yes his distribution was poor, a lot of that was down to the brisk wind, but he mopped everything up that came his way.

9 hours ago, Gregor said:

You cant help yourself and why dont you change your stupid user name

Its rediculous

Amongst a team that looked like they had been out on the pish the night before I thought our big Jessie up front looked like he had the most to drink.

I can't help myself?? No. It just had to be said. ?

'Rediculous'...you could get some work with comic relief for that level of pun.

Keep 'em coming.

• Funny 1

11 minutes ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Ecclesiastes 7:9 - "Do not be quickly provoked in your spirit, for anger resides in the laps of fools"

Proverbs 15:18 - "A hot-tempered person stirs up conflict, but the one who Is patient calms a quarrel"

allen.jpg

I prefer Ezekiel 25:17...the path of...

Blah blah blah  etc etc

9 hours ago, DoofersDad said:

I think some folk are being rather unduly negative.  Sure, we weren't at our best but let's give a bit of credit to Falkirk who are a much better side now than the team that beat us here earlier in the season to end our unbeaten run.  They strengthened considerably in January and have lost only once in 2019 - a 2-1 loss away to league leaders County.  In that game they may have conceded 2 goals but they restricted County to just 4 attempts on goal over the 90 minutes.  Today was also the first time Falkirk have failed to score in 2019, a fact for which our defence deserve a bit of credit.  

Falkirk, though improved from their early season form weren't much to look at , for a club which has over the recent decade played a good style of passing football they sure overused the long ball yesterday. Hitting it from all points at the back they were, with an occasional attempt to feed Rudden and break the offside trap.

Definitely dropped points I'm afraid.

35 minutes ago, tm4tj said:

What a ridiculous thing to say regarding MotM. Get over yourself. Yes his distribution was poor, a lot of that was down to the brisk wind, but he mopped everything up that came his way.

what was rediculous in what i said regarding motm ?

24 minutes ago, Satan said:

Amongst a team that looked like they had been out on the pish the night before I thought our big Jessie up front looked like he had the most to drink.

I can't help myself?? No. It just had to be said. ?

'Rediculous'...you could get some work with comic relief for that level of pun.

Keep 'em coming.

Why do you have to constantly have to be insulting and negative in your opinion of White?

Regarding your user name it just had to be said and I have given my reasons for it, so would like your reasons to my question.

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic