Scotty

28 minutes ago, Weekend Hacker said:

Aye, we were poor but Falkirk set out to stifle and did so.  6 months ago we would have lost that type of game.  Bring on the gadgies I say.  The brown stuff just got slightly more real ??

I agree Falkirk are a stuffy team , but we were as poor as Ive seen this season, which is a shame because 3 points would have been good.

54 minutes ago, Gregor said:

Why do you have to constantly have to be insulting and negative in your opinion of White?

Regarding your user name it just had to be said and I have given my reasons for it, so would like your reasons to my question.

Does two posts after a performance like that qualify as 'constantly' ? Really?

Hard to find the positives on that performance.

Lighten up. He was the worst of a bad bunch 'IMVHO' yesterday, and for the life of me I don't know how he ended up being dispossessed,  and left in a heap so often - he is quite a large athlete after all.

I do hope you can enjoy the rest of your day.

4 hours ago, Satan said:

Does two posts after a performance like that qualify as 'constantly' ? Really?

Hard to find the positives on that performance.

Lighten up. 

No two comments dont but thats not your first however.

He was no way the worst performer yesterday and he certainly isnt a big Jessie on the park as you suggested rather he fights for the team leading the line in a battling way but hardly gets any protection for fouls against him from the ref.

Yeah maybe he did go down easily at times ,could it be to gain fouls as if he dosent go down he hardly gets anything.

We all see things differently and can criticise players for performances,but insulting comments about the players isnt really needed surely.

Now I will lighten up as you say,and you have a good weekend too.

Me and you will be agreeing after we take County to the cleaners on Tuesday.

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic