Scotty

1 hour ago, Alan Simpson said:

Drapes has been a huge miss to us since he left money grabbing d/head but defo 1 of the best players ever to wear the mighty caley shirt

Draper was a nobody when he came to us.  Didn’t shine in his first game at Elgin so many years ago.  He forgets that and thumbs his nose to ICT now.  I sponsored him for a few years and didn’t appreciate his gestures to ICT fans at last game at Dingwall.   Some players show their class when they go to pastures new - Draper is not one of these and will never be a legend in the history books of ICT players - shame but class shows and he never has and never will.  

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, lizi said:

Draper was a nobody when he came to us.  Didn’t shine in his first game at Elgin so many years ago.  He forgets that and thumbs his nose to ICT now.  I sponsored him for a few years and didn’t appreciate his gestures to ICT fans at last game at Dingwall.   Some players show their class when they go to pastures new - Draper is not one of these and will never be a legend in the history books of ICT players - shame but class shows and he never has and never will.  

Not a happy clapper then?

I didn't go to the first away game against Ayr back in January but I have just noticed that the referee on that occasion was none other than Nick Walsh.  Just 5 people filled in the match day poll on that occasion with 2 rating his performance as "moderate, 1 as "p*ss poor" and 2 as "terrible".  And these were ratings on the back of a spirit lifting 3-2 win!   Tuesday was therefore not the first time that he has failed to satisfy the ICT fans'  objective  judging panel.

Drapers job with us was to break up play which did very well, as an x ref I used to shudder when I watched him going in but generally came away with the ball and little damage to the opponent his timing was great. I suppose as one gets older timing will go but when he played for us he was spot on

• tm4tj unfeatured and unpinned this topic
On 4/5/2019 at 10:08 PM, caleyboy said:

they were as bad tonight as they were against us. what does that say about all the other teams in this league. the lack of real quality makes the division difficult to get out of.

Difference on Friday night was that they didn't get any help from the officials if anything utd benefited several times from dubious calls.