Top scorer

Bronson

2 hours ago, RiG said:

He was never at Aberdeen before us. He played for Kincroth or some other Aberdeen boys club before he signed for us at the age of 17 (maybe 18).

Aye you're pribably right but I'm pretty sure Aberdeen let him go at some time whilst in their youth programme.

2 hours ago, caleyboy said:

Aye you're pribably right but I'm pretty sure Aberdeen let him go at some time whilst in their youth programme.

There all sheep down there caleyboy ?

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/league-cup-final-inverness-star-3248507

“I went to watch Aberdeen a lot as a young boy because I loved football and Pittodrie was our closest ground, even if I didn’t exactly support them.

“But a lot of people seem to think I was in the system up there and that Andrew was as well.

“He went to Rangers, though, and I was at my boys club team in Aberdeen then at 17 I came up to Inverness and played for their youth teams. Neither of us were ever picked up."

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/aberdeen-fc/from-champion-street-to-brink-of-historic-cup-win/

Totally off topic but I knew my mind wasn't playing tricks on me! :laugh:

1 hour ago, RiG said:

well done rig?hope it didn't take you too long to prove this old fart wrong.

23 minutes ago, caleyboy said:

well done rig?hope it didn't take you too long to prove this old fart wrong.

I'd used it previously to prove an Aberdeen fan wrong when he said Shinnie was a Dons supporter!

• Like 1