Another big game at weekend

CaleyTennis

We have another big game on Saturday, win and we go up to 3rd and still clear of Dunfermline. Draw or lose them it gets nervy, provided Partick win against Dunfermline. 

We have Trafford suspended but hopefully McCart is ok after looking like he was close to being subbed after 10 min tonight. 

Ridgers 

Rooney, Donaldson, McCart, Tremarco 

Doran, Polworth, Chalmers, Walsh, MacDonald 

White. 

We need to keep Shankland in check if we are to have any chance in this one but I hope we get the desired reaction from tonight because the fans deserve a reaction imho. 

Oh and let's hope for a better ref because tonight's was beyond atrocious!! 

I think we're at the stage of the season where, barring injuries, the team really picks itself.

Definitely a big game tomorrow but then every game from now until we have a play-off place confirmed is a big game, we've been turning in good performances with the odd blip and I see no reason why we can't take the game to Ayr.

Is it wrong ti wish for another 0v7 result like back in 2010 - probably one of the best ICT games I've attended, certainly up in my top two favourite games I've been to.

• Like 2