Old tops

6 hours ago, InvernessCT19 said:

Ive been trying to get hold of an old home top for a while now with no luck. Just wondering is anyone has got any of the home tops between 1996 and 2004 that they would be willing to sell? Preferably in a medium or large 

I've just scoured through EBay, mainly stuff that shows up when looking for programmes, but there is a fair few amount of shirts, but the prices do fluxuate a lot... 

2 hours ago, WYNESS101 said:

Maybe the club will bring out some retro shirts for us to buy to celebrate 25 years......fingers crossed

Hoping for a Caley and a Thistle final home kits as the Home and Away kits and a special anniversary kit just for the Pre Season friendlies. But I don't see that happening...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Bizarre, don’t they realise that most of their potential buyers will have IV postcodes? It’s like them having a Scotland top and not shipping to Scotland.

If you want it get in touch with the seller, it’ll probably be because of their preferred courier’s charging structure, but there will be a way around it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just raising awareness of an unworn remake ICT 1995/6 shirt that I'm selling on Ebay. Sold for £36 on Dunnottar Retro, but I've listed at £9.99. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/333906048313

I ordered two tops from Dunnottar last March, then they delayed delivery for months and months due to lockdown. I asked for a refund which they delayed and delayed, saying that the tops were on their way. Eventually they sent this one, which wasn't the one I ordered. I eventually got a refund after getting my credit card company to chase them up... and now have this top. Long-story-short, don't buy anything from them. Buy this one from me though, I'm sound.

IMG_1868.jpg

On 3/2/2021 at 8:52 AM, RossP said:

Just raising awareness of an unworn remake ICT 1995/6 shirt that I'm selling on Ebay. Sold for £36 on Dunnottar Retro, but I've listed at £9.99. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/333906048313

I ordered two tops from Dunnottar last March, then they delayed delivery for months and months due to lockdown. I asked for a refund which they delayed and delayed, saying that the tops were on their way. Eventually they sent this one, which wasn't the one I ordered. I eventually got a refund after getting my credit card company to chase them up... and now have this top. Long-story-short, don't buy anything from them. Buy this one from me though, I'm sound.

IMG_1868.jpg

Swear to god they can't get anything right. Ordered that exact top, and in all fairness, it looks practically identical...minus the Le Coq badge...and the fact you couldn't fit a pineapple through the neck hole if you tried...

Fired them a DM when I got it, and they responded a few days later they would send a replacement and a free 1994 replica (god knows why, but not exactly going to complain about that, 3 shirts for ~30 smackers isn't exactly an awful deal), but that was on the 18th, and a follow-up on the 2nd said that it should be with me in a few weeks.

At the end of the day, not even going to bother buying again, even if they do try to buy my praise with a free shirt...absolute waste and sit waiting for days for a PR response when you question anything that's not about an enquiry...

20210304_193907.jpg

Edited by Jack Waddington
Added photo

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. : Terms of Use : Guidelines : Privacy Policy