What we need in transfer market to improve.

CaleyTennis

I'm not sure on this one, but it could be beneficial in his development as a player.

Alfredo Agyeman, Italian forward recently been on loan to Kilby from the Motherwell Reserves, I'm not entirely sure on it, but if Jordan ends up leaving (like most of our top goal scorers do after one season) it would make sense to have a backup striker, and this lad could be promising...maybe take him in on a trial in the summer.

7 hours ago, Jack Waddington said:

I'm not sure on this one, but it could be beneficial in his development as a player.

Alfredo Agyeman, Italian forward recently been on loan to Kilby from the Motherwell Reserves, I'm not entirely sure on it, but if Jordan ends up leaving (like most of our top goal scorers do after one season) it would make sense to have a backup striker, and this lad could be promising...maybe take him in on a trial in the summer.

According to Pie and Bovril Partick are interested in White. 

16 hours ago, caleyboy said:

Getting back on track we need 2 solid full backs( hoping Carlo lasts another season), retain our centre backs, find a creative midfielder and a pacy forward like McMillan.

Just not a diving cheating wretch like McMullan. 

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Facepalm 2

Tell u a shocking thing on how to improve in the transfer market actually buy half decent players who are tried and tested at this level rather than gamble on nobodies playing in ploughed fields in the Irish league or 21st tier in England I no radical idea but needs must!!

1 minute ago, Alan Simpson said:

Tell u a shocking thing on how to improve in the transfer market actually buy half decent players who are tried and tested at this level rather than gamble on nobodies playing in ploughed fields in the Irish league or 21st tier in England I no radical idea but needs must!!

You won the lotto then? 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 2

9 hours ago, Alan Simpson said:

Always better to buy 1 decent cream cake than 6 plain biscuits sister! Don't wanna end up like Morton eternal championship and lower!

with our structure maybe that's where we should be

4 hours ago, caleyboy said:

with our structure maybe that's where we should be

Never wer not 2 far away a bit of quality up front and in the middle of the park instead of the usual unknown shirt fillers use our talented youngsters to fill the squad least it's building for the future and as I say can relate to these young guns rather than poor quality players from minor leagues in Ireland or England only way ahead been years since wev unearthed a gem from English lower leagues Tansey was the last 1

5 hours ago, Alan Simpson said:

Never wer not 2 far away a bit of quality up front and in the middle of the park instead of the usual unknown shirt fillers use our talented youngsters to fill the squad least it's building for the future and as I say can relate to these young guns rather than poor quality players from minor leagues in Ireland or England only way ahead been years since wev unearthed a gem from English lower leagues Tansey was the last 1

You obviously don't understand what I mean by structure. I will try to explain.

■ Totally revamp our youth "academy" to include only kids with potential - numbers mean nothing if none are good enough

■ Have a defined path for youth to progress to full-time football with education integrated with training and coaching

■ All full-time players should be playing regularly at either first team or reserve team level

■ If you are employed full-time you should work full-time.  Employees (players/coaches etc) should be promoting the club to encourage local support.

I could go on and on but I would no doubt bore the drawers off you. Structure is about the whole business from grass roots up - not just the first team

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

8 hours ago, scm1976 said:

With chalmers, Trafford and Donaldson leaving us on top of polworth loss I trust Robbo will recruit well. Badly need a full back.

Perhaps or maybe or should we read too much into Donaldsons recent twitter post ? - "Been a pleasure working with all these boys this season! Disappointing way to end but we certainly have a lot of positives to look back on! See yous next season"  - And Trafford posted "Devastating way to end the season. What a group of boys to play along side. Proud of all everyone at Regroup and come back stronger next year."

3 hours ago, Jaggernaut said:

I haven't heard the Trafford rumour,  but I heard last night that Chalmers and Donaldson are County bound next season.

Dancer if somebody takes Trafford of our hands for a small fee get him gone sharpish far better players out there out of contract

• Facepalm 3

44 minutes ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Chalmers is off - Coll is staying put with an increased contract - I thought that Trafford was our most improved performer of late.

I hope you are right regarding Coll and I hope we can keep Trafford as well as you have said he has improved a lot lately.

• Agree 1

Money talks every time.  First it was Aberdeen, now County with the open purses.  Oh well, our Club will unearth new players and then who will entice them away.    I recall quite a few “unknowns” who came to ICT, ie Draper, Tansey and who then left for the lure of the filthy lucre.  So be it.  

On 5/6/2019 at 7:04 PM, tm4tj said:

That's it, I'm off to another thread.