What we need in transfer market to improve.

CaleyTennis

I see Accies have released Gary Woods which surprised me ?

If we want another GK to be deputy to Ridgers then I'd definitely take him, same goes with if Mark left (which obviously I hope he doesn't). 

Ridgers, Woods and Cameron Mackay as our 3 GK would be ace :ictscarf:  I know its highly unlikely but I am just stating my preference or opinion ?

26 minutes ago, CaleyTennis said:

If we want another GK to be deputy to Ridgers then I'd definitely take him, same goes with if Mark left (which obviously I hope he doesn't). 

Ridgers, Woods and Cameron Mackay as our 3 GK would be ace :ictscarf: I know its highly unlikely but I am just stating my preference or opinion ?

What about Daniel Hoban?

Edited by IBM

1 hour ago, CaleyTennis said:

Ridgers, Woods and Cameron Mackay as our 3 GK would be ace :ictscarf: I know its highly unlikely but I am just stating my preference or opinion ?

Isn't Esson still a registered player, or has he officially retired?

10 hours ago, CaleyTennis said:

Don't think wer needing another goalie my man other end of the pitch wer needing to look at

13 hours ago, Yngwie said:

With Ridgers, OFW,  Mackay and Hoban, it’s clear that we didn’t get promoted because we needed another goalkeeper. ?

Fon Williams has departed the building.    don't think we need any more keepers TBH, I'd concentrate on a goal scorer.

Edited by caley100
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, caley100 said:

Fon Williams has departed the building.    don't think we need any more keepers TBH, I'd concentrate on a goal scorer.

OFW was a top keeper good luck 2 him at his next club true no more goalies ffs! Been lacking up top since Storey tbh dunno how prolific Keatings has/will be but defo need another striker

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alan Simpson said:

OFW was a top keeper good luck 2 him at his next club true no more goalies ffs! Been lacking up top since Storey tbh dunno how prolific Keatings has/will be but defo need another striker

IF OFW was a top keeper the yank league would have kept him. He was injury prone pissshhh and I for one am glad to see the back of the useless ****. As for up top - Big J has scored a fair few goals for us this season. He has been one of JR's best signings and one of our stand out players. You go back to looking pretty in the mirror and quit spouting your utter pissshhhh in here. **** me if you ever get a brain you will be dangerous!

• Disagree 2
  • Facepalm 1

7 hours ago, Jockdoonsouth said:

IF OFW was a top keeper the yank league would have kept him. He was injury prone pissshhh and I for one am glad to see the back of the useless ****. As for up top - Big J has scored a fair few goals for us this season. He has been one of JR's best signings and one of our stand out players. You go back to looking pretty in the mirror and quit spouting your utter pissshhhh in here. **** me if you ever get a brain you will be dangerous!

Maybe he did not want to stay in America so I doubt they would have kept him against his will. I dont think he was injury prone if my memory serves me correct he played nearly 70 league games in his first 2 seasons with us and please correct me if Im wrong each team in the Premier League plays 38 games so in 2 seasons he missed 8 games so I dont reallly think that lends itself to injury proneness. In your defence Jordan has done well for us but a standout I'm not to sure about, but has definitely given 110%. But I do question if brain size is proportional to dangerousness. 

Edited by Caledonianfc1885
spelling

On 5/31/2019 at 3:08 PM, Jockdoonsouth said:

Pal believe me don't need a brain to be dangerous! Quit with the personal stuff makes you look a complete and utter ****** tho dare say if the cap fits eh

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 5/31/2019 at 3:08 PM, Jockdoonsouth said:

Cheers for the compliment tho i am blessed with Hollywood type good looks! Cmon if the meth my man if u think big Js a standout he's came on a bit take it your a long distance "fan" who doesn't attend but sees his name in the paper??

19 hours ago, Jaggernaut said:

Alan Simpson, I believe one of your heroes has just been released by Partick Thistle, Miles Storey.

Has he him and big J up front would be decent White needs help not a lone striker make it happen Robbo even if it means no more signings 

18 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Alan Simpson - If you ever got a brain you would not be so funny :groovy: - but never a fanny like yer de-tractors. LOfeckinL. 

See the source image

Could've been so different if I hadn't spent my uni days chasing mucho clunge still live and learn eh!

Alan Simpson, Storey certainly has pace and he did well for us when he was here, but I think he would have to take a drop in wages.

There is an Exit Trial at Forthbank today, so I hope ICT have someone down there to see who is available, maybe we could pick up a surprise gem.

8 minutes ago, Jaggernaut said:

Alan Simpson, Storey certainly has pace and he did well for us when he was here, but I think he would have to take a drop in wages.

There is an Exit Trial at Forthbank today, so I hope ICT have someone down there to see who is available, maybe we could pick up a surprise gem.

He liked it here fitted in well ! Dunno how much of a pay cut he'd be willing 2 take he'd defo give us a new dimension up front wev never replaced him! Seen that was thinking that myself bound to be a few half decent 1s the bigger clubs have let go look at Andy Robinson he turned up at 1 of them

1 hour ago, Kingsmills said:

Miles Storey had one good season and has been distinctly mediocre since. If we have money to bolster the squad, I would not be inclined to risk any on him returning.

I agree with you there Kingsmills, he lost his magic hat along the way!