What we need in transfer market to improve.

CaleyTennis

12 hours ago, ymip said:

I understand we will announce a new signing on Wednesday. No idea who it is but comes from a reliable source that a deal has been done for someone or other.  

Could it be that the club have finally taken Alan Simpson seriously and will make him head of recruitment?

• Sad 1
  • Facepalm 1

15 hours ago, ymip said:

I understand we will announce a new signing on Wednesday. No idea who it is but comes from a reliable source that a deal has been done for someone or other.  

Did they mention which particular Wednesday ?

• Funny 1

6 minutes ago, Adamskibeats said:

If true, very encouraging news. With White, Keatings, Todorov and young Daniel Mackay, we have the best group of potential goal scorers we've had in years.

Remarkable what Robbo is managing to assemble on such a limited budget.

• Agree 3
  • Facepalm 1

I remember Todorov having a blinder against us for Livingston in Autumn 2017...as a centre-back! The fact he can play there too won't do us any harm at all.

I seem to recall that Livingston were quite fond of him when he played for them in League One and the Championship but he had a loan spell at QOS that was nothing special and spent the second half of last season stuck on Falkirk's bench. He's still relatively young though and Robbo knows him well - and presumably knows how to get the most out of him.

2 hours ago, Kingsmills said:

If true, very encouraging news. With White, Keatings, Todorov and young Daniel Mackay, we have the best group of potential goal scorers we've had in years.

Remarkable what Robbo is managing to assemble on such a limited budget.

thank God for that i nearly went back to work!

• Funny 1

2 hours ago, Adamskibeats said:

Who the hell is that an extra from Chernobyl some of the posters on here are unreal slate miles Storey and yet hail this unknown as some kinda neymar like coup that Robbos has somehow on his budget of 2 buttons and an apple core pull of! Where's Gregor when u need goal scoring and shot ratio stats??

• Sad 1

Chernobyl is in the north of Ukraine, Alan. The nuclear disaster  there caused such pain and misery and they still, apparently, have not fully recovered. I hope and pray that the lad is not from there, otherwise you may be  seeing his ghost. Bulgaria is a long way away from that, thank goodness. Prevailing winds can cause havoc with wild fires or cancer causing  nuclear fumes.My wife has cancer and she blames Chernobyl even if she was born in Odessa which is a few hundred miles to the South. Her father also died of cancer.....hmmmmm.

I’ve removed some off topic posts here. Come on guys, there’s an exciting new signing to talk about!

Can’t say I was expecting another striker, I thought we’d filled our quota in that department.

2 hours ago, Alan Simpson said:

Ffs Iv been bragging to County fans we were getting Storey an Spl quality forward and we end up with boris Karloff!

Well the County fans will be taking the **** now :lol: