Polworth to Motherwell

Dargo20

Whether he stays or whether he goes he has been a great and loyal servant to the club.

The boo boys may be pleased but they will be very much in the minority and if he does go our team will be the poorer for it whichever division we are playing in.

• Agree 4

I accept the stats and I hope he has made the right choice of club (including ICT). However, I think their manager will need to convince him that his work rate will need to improve for him to hold down a regular place. Good luck .

55 minutes ago, Jack Waddington said:

He'll still be with us for the Offs.

This would be a pre-contract agreement, and wouldn't officially leave the club until the opening of the summer window.

Really. 

3 minutes ago, caleyboy said:

we know the club is a mess so unfortunately nothing would surprise me

I know that's how I fell for it in the first place? but then I noticed that it ain't got got official next to the name or the blue tick. As soon as I went on the page I realised it was just a pointless spoof account. 

Will be interesting to see how the squad looks come the end of August let's just focus on the play offs for now.