Polworth to Motherwell

Dargo20

5 minutes ago, Jack Waddington said:

Our Official Twitter and Facebook, the BBC Sport website, the P&J.

Damn. I was hoping to move this to Rumour Mill and for it to stay there.

Good luck Liam and thanks for some really good memories. I hope he gets a great reception when he steps on to the pitch on Saturday, he certainly will from me.

I have no doubt that between now and the end of the season he will be fully committed to trying to get us back up into the Premiership next season.

Disappointed that he decided to leave whilst we are still in with a chance of promotion. I wonder if he first established what wage we could offer him if we went up but found that it was still well short of what he could get elsewhere? Or did he want to leave regardless? Which is worse?!

11 minutes ago, Yngwie said:

Disappointed that he decided to leave whilst we are still in with a chance of promotion. I wonder if he first established what wage we could offer him if we went up but found that it was still well short of what he could get elsewhere? Or did he want to leave regardless? Which is worse?!

doesnt really matter. I still think he has made a pretty big mistake as his game still needs work.

• Funny 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Good luck to Liam Polworth I have always liked him as a player and I hope he improves and gets a regular game.  Thanks for all the effort that has gone unnoticed in many games :clapping:

Good luck to Liam, I saw him play more good than bad from him, cannot blame him been a good servant for this club. That's football nowadays players have to do what's best for themselves. I would have been off after all the crap handed out to him.

Good Luck to him been with us a long time and on his day is very good but for me is to inconsistent with performances , he will need to up his work rate to play every week at Motherwell. But as has been previously said he has to look after himself and do what is best for him and his family, so wages at Motherwell will be way beyond anything we can offer

All the best in your new venture and thanks for your service to Caley

Maybe a clean break is best for his development,  I think he's definitely stagnated in this respect and although different types of players Ryan Christie came on hugely after leaving us. Perhaps this was due to not playing in a relegation battle and spending 2 years in the second tier in a weakened team.

40 minutes ago, MorayJaggie said:

I wonder if Brian Rice will be trying to raid any more of our players? Oakley, Polworth.

They might not be so tempted if, come the end of May, we are back in the Premiership having swapped places with Accies after the play off final.

1 hour ago, MorayJaggie said:

I wonder if Brian Rice will be trying to raid any more of our players? Oakley, Polworth.

Brian Rice is Hamilton manager ... Polly is going to Motherwell.

• Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, MorayJaggie said:

I've been hearing rumours that Hamilton are after Aaron Doran heard this story from more then one person..... I'm hoping it's just Chinese whispers