Polworth to Motherwell

Dargo20

6 hours ago, MrCaleyjag said:

Would someone like me to translate this? Possibly add some punctuation, correct the spelling mistakes and generally delete it all for being absolute total sh*te.

By your own admission on many occasions due to personal circumstances you don't manage to get to games so what makes you so highly qualified to pass judgement on the situation and suggest it's a myth.

The guy has decided to leave to further is career, end of, move on and focus on the bigger picture. If people can't offer a player who's given years of service to the club a genuine thank you then don't comment at all.

When did I say I don't make games only missed a dozen over the last 5/6 years it's a forum pal everybodys entitled to an opinion or is it just your that counts Adolf? My opinion is Polly doesn't get that much stick ffs man he's not 12 nobody that sits near me gives him large! Like I said pal I like Polly think he's a great player just think he's made a wrong move 

• Agree 1

Ha!  Frank Kelly speaking, I'm beginning to like A. Simpson.  Reading, digesting and assimilating his prose is a challenge that keeps me young and there is no doubt that his heart is in the right place.

Which all goes to prove that so long as your heart is in the right place there is a place for you at the Forum table at Caleythistleonline. As I have intoned in the past, always try to speak the positive and eschew the negative. Alan, that last word (eschew) has nothing to do with peanuts, it just means put it aside with a haughty sniff and forget it ever entered your mind. Whatever you do, please be very careful about taking elocution lessons because you will probably come on here with an accent like prince Charles and WE WILL NEED A REALLY GOOD INTERPRETER BECAUSE I DOUBT IF OLD CHARLIE HAS EVER been to a football ground in his life. :tongue:

• Funny 1
  • Facepalm 1

Royalty Lover, IHE,  just showed his Achilles heel...... Smile.

From you I will take admonition at any time even if it's added with munitions to hurt and bring to task.  Poor Andrew will lead a very secluded "Royal" life --unless he suddenly stumbles upon this site whereupon he will restart his learning process and find out that the boredom of his daily existence will be leavened by the salt and pepper of the lives of the posters on here. Ha! 

I sometimes wonder if the reason I really come on here is because (a) I am bored or (b) I need a good laugh or (c) IHE never fails to entertain and amaze me. One trait I see in you, IHE, which  I really adore is that you are not a nasty minded person and don't ever  seem to go out of your way to deliberately hurt anybody? :tongue:

• Like 1