Player Sponsorship 2019/2020

Scotty

• 3 weeks later...

Had to take some time away from the site due to a bereavement. Just starting to get back into things now and will try to get things up to date shortly. 

We have been offered first refusal on sponsoring Cameron Harper next season and I think it could be a good shout ... He fits the bill for our typical player :  He is from Inverness and has been in our youth system since he was 11. He has not made too many appearances but did get on the park 4 times last year and has just signed a new 3 year contract. Thoughts / Comments ? 

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

ok. I am going to close this thread now and start a new one with the details for this year's sponsorship. As no-one has objected then I think it a good idea to stick with our policy of sponsoring the kit of up and coming local lads through their ICT career. We have got lucky with Grant Munro and Liam Polworth, both of whom turned out to be very important and influential players for our club so lets hope Cameron Harper can develop in the same vein .....  

• Like 2

• Scotty locked this topic
  • Scotty unpinned this topic