64 members have voted

1. 1. Player of the Year

• Coll Donaldson
    • Aaron Doran
    • Sean Welsh
    • Joe Chalmers
    • Mark Ridgers

This poll is closed to new votes

If you follow this link HERE you can vote on the Official ICTFC site for your Player of the Year & Young Player of the Year.

As an aside to our season long Player of the Year polls, and for a bit of fun, I have created a Poll to see what we think on CTO. These choices are based on the nominees on the Official Site.

You can also vote on CTO for  The Young Player of the Year 

The nominees are:

• PotY 
    • Coll Donaldson
    • Mark Ridgers
    • Aaron Doran
    • Sean Welsh
    • Joe Chalmers
  • Young PotY
    • Jamie McCart
    • Tom Walsh
    • Shaun Rooney
    • Cameron Harper
    • Roddy MacGregor

3 players below are not on list

Tom Walsh who is second top scorer 

Polworth probably top for assists 

White who is top scorer and probably will be important in the playoffs

Just think it should have been open to all players like we do on the forum for match days.

Strange one imo

• Agree 1

If asked for my top 5 I think I would have picked 4 of the 5 the club have listed but I don't understand the rationale for limiting it to 5.  For a start, who is it in the club who decides who the 5 nominees are? It can't do a great deal for players like Jordan feeling appreciated by the club if they are not included in the list.  Secondly, surely the whole point of a fans vote is that it is the fans who decide.  With an open vote, I am sure both Jordan and Liam would get more votes than 1 or 2 on the list (although not mine as it happens!)  How can the players know the level of support they have if the fans are not allowed to vote for them?

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, DoofersDad said:

If asked for my top 5 I think I would have picked 4 of the 5 the club have listed but I don't understand the rationale for limiting it to 5.  For a start, who is it in the club who decides who the 5 nominees are? It can't do a great deal for players like Jordan feeling appreciated by the club if they are not included in the list.  Secondly, surely the whole point of a fans vote is that it is the fans who decide.  With an open vote, I am sure both Jordan and Liam would get more votes than 1 or 2 on the list (although not mine as it happens!)  How can the players know the level of support they have if the fans are not allowed to vote for them?

Totally agree. Im not keen on the online vote tbh as folk that have never seen a game can still vote in theory. I prefered the old fashioned way really 

25 minutes ago, old caley girl said:

Totally agree. Im not keen on the online vote tbh as folk that have never seen a game can still vote in theory. I prefered the old fashioned way really 

You are right as you can vote more than once, I think they will just pick who they want.

The club probably picked who they thought were the most consistent performers,  and didn't leave it open to all players so they wouldn't be left with egg on their faces like the year Raven was voted player of the year, when had hardly played and was told he was leaving by the club. It should be an open vote with everyone one included. Everyone has a different opinion of every player in every game. Just hear the gasps from the crowd when they announce the sponsors man of the match, that rarely coincides with what the majority of supporters think at the game. 

On 4/20/2019 at 6:31 PM, Gregor said:

3 players below are not on list

Tom Walsh who is second top scorer 

Polworth probably top for assists 

White who is top scorer and probably will be important in the playoffs

Just think it should have been open to all players like we do on the forum for match days.

Strange one imo

You can vote for Walsh in the Young Player of the Year poll.

There'll be a reason the other two have not been nominated.

On 4/20/2019 at 2:12 PM, Satan said:

Our leading goalscorer isn't on the top scorer list for the division either.

Dont think Polworth got that many MoM's on here did he?

Maybe not but he has been consistently reliable all season. It would, for me, have been a close call between him and Col Donaldson had Polworth been on the shortlist.

• 2 weeks later...

Just goes to show that they know very little on the dark side.

Aaron Doran voted PotY.

Coll Donaldson has topped our parralel poll by a landslide.

43 minutes ago, tm4tj said:

Just goes to show that they know very little on the dark side.

Aaron Doran voted PotY.

Coll Donaldson has topped our parralel poll by a landslide.

Just proves that the whole thing has been a farce :ponder:

• Agree 1